𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

The following day was spent at a trampoline park.

"Let's go to that one." Jisung remarked, dragging Minho along with him.

"Hyung, let's go,"

Each of them drew their partners and began jumping.

Minho tossed a foam cube at a random individual, whom he assumed to be Changbin. Changbin took another foam cube, but this time he missed the target and it landed on Hyunjin.

And just like that, a fight between the eight started out.

They lay down, breathing deeply and making a circle with their hands.

"Wow, I had so much after such a long time," Seungmin said, drawing Hyunjin's gaze.

Seungmin noticed him and smiled. Hyunjin smiled back, and the eight lay there for at least five minutes.

They got up and went back to playing.

Jeongin came to a halt after a few minutes.

"Wait, where's Chan hyung?" However, a hand emerged near him from the pool of foams.

"Woah, Jisungie covered me with these," Chan said, tossing a cube at Jisung, who avoided it.

"Hehe," he laughed.

After a long time, Seungmin believed he had finally met someone on whom he could trust. Some weirdo's to brighten his day.

"I don't want this day to come to an end," he remarked.

"Neither do I," Hyunjin said.

"Hyung, is it really what having friends is like?" He stated.

"Yes, once you get closer. You'll bond as a family. Felix, Minho hyung, and I are all the same. We quarrel a lot, yet we care a lot about one other. 

Consider the names Chan hyung, Changbin hyung, and Jisung. They appear to be so happy together that no one can separate them. "Don't you care for Jeongin too?" He inquired.

"I want to protect him from all the evil,"

"That's it. Take a look at them now; don't they seem like a family?" Seungmin picked up on what Hyunjin was saying.

Chan was staring at the five with adoration. Changbin strokes Jisung's head. Felix was hugging Minho. Jisung is feeling the warmth. Felix melted under Minho's grip. Jeongin hugged the four, like a superglue who kept the group together.

Chan drew the two chatting together for a group embrace.

Seungmin's eyes were welling up with tears.

"Seung, Some people are worth melting for." They embraced even tighter after Chan stated this.

"It's alright. "We're here for you right now," Jisung remarked.

"We're a family now," Chan declared.

"Yeah," Minho agreed.

"Inseparable," Changbin declared.

"You're making me cry," Felix observed.

"I'm in love with my new family," Jisung stated.

"Me too, don't leave me like the others." Seungmin explained.

"Never," Chan replied, "we are one."

"I didn't want to cry today," everyone turned to face the tearful September line.

"Hey, don't cry."

That was undoubtedly the best day for the eight.

They were all seated in separate locations with their partners.