𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿

Jisung excused himself to head to the restroom

Jisung excused himself to head to the restroom. He entered one of the cubicles in the restroom. But then he heard something familiar.

He looked out and saw four people. He could identify Jiyeong's voice.

"Dang, going to that boy's residence was a failure. "I should have been more careful," he said.

Jisung quickly took out his phone and recorded the situation.

"That storeroom thing was just to trick us," Yejoon explained.

"I only want to get rid of that dandy boy. "He is getting on my nerves." Jongsu spoke.

"Jongsu, you have said that at least like 10 times since the morning," Haneul added with a laugh.

"Haneul hyung, don't act like you also don't want to get rid of that freckled boy," he said in response. 

"I want to, but I don't keep blabbering about it like you do," he remarked.

"Stop it," Yejoon said.

Yejoon turned around and threw the cigarette into a corner. He approached Jisung's stand. But Jisung closed it.

"I know, Squirrel Boy." "You are in there," he replied.

Shit, But how did he know? Jisung thought.

"What!? "Jisung is in there," Jiyeong remarked.

"Yeah and he recorded everything in his phone." Yejoon responded.

Jisung think quickly. He thought.

He jumped from one stall to another, and the four did not see him.[Don't ask me how :)..]

"Squirrel boy, open the door." Yejoon spoke. "Or else, I would have to break the door," 

Jisung hastily opened the door and raced out, gripping his phone tightly.

"Fuck, get him. "Or else we're doomed." 

He dashed to his class, with the four after him.

He found his class, swiftly entered, and sat in his seat, trying not to seem as if he had just run.

"Hey, you ok?" Felix questioned him.

"I just had a chase with the four psycho," he stated.

"Does that mean you saw their faces?" Felix inquired, as Jisung gave him the phone.

"Woah," Felix exclaimed.

After thirty minutes, the lesson was done. The four boys gathered to see the video.

"Wait, I know two of them," Jeongin remarked.

"They are in my calculus class," he explained.

"I know the rest. "They are in my Literature class," Seungmin explained.

"So they are also sophomores," Jisung explained. 

"Now what?" Felix asked.

"We'll see," Jisung remarked, and the four left the class to attend the third one.

But they were knocked out along the path.

Their eyes opened, only to discover they were in unfamiliar surroundings.

"Wakey wakey," someone said.

They turned to gaze at Yejoon, who was followed by three more.

"I think you remember the words I said. "The day you see me will be your last." Yejoon spoke.

"You said something like that? I think you wrote that down because your ass was too terrified to discuss face to face." Jeongin stated.

"Well, at least you remember," Yejoon remarked.

"Boy, you thought you'll be able to defeat us." Jiyeong spoke.

"Nah, I didn't thought." Jisung responded.

"I still think I am able to defeat you," Jisung smirked.

"Keep thinking, squirrel boy." Jiyeong spoke. "It's nice to be positive,"

"Keep trying, you might get him in your dreams," Seungmin said. "Oh, even in your dreams he'll be mine,"

"Dude, don't forget you're tied here." Jongsu said, "You will not be able to move an inch."

"Why do I need to move, when my words are enough." Seungmin added.

"Try it, then."

"Fuckers, you scared ass can't even hold a gun," Jeongin said.

"You want me to show you," Yejoon grinned.

"What's that?" Felix remarked this while staring at a certain location. The four foolish boys turned to see, only to be tricked.

The four had already opened their ropes. 

And in a matter of seconds, they slashed the ropes that tied their legs.

"Stupid bitches," Felix remarked.

"You," Yejoon growled, hitting Jeongin. He dodged it, injuring Yejoon on the shoulder.

Haneul fired at Felix, who avoided it. He hurled a dagger at Haneul's leg.

"Dang it," He swore.

Jiyeong hurled daggers at Jisung, but he got past them and punched him in the face.

Jongsu was going to punch Seungmin, but he grabbed his arm and twisted it before kicking him in the back.

"You weren't even able to touch us," Jisung remarked.

The four boys ran at them, resulting in a fight among the eight.

"Stop this bullshit," someone screamed.

☁️

"Where the fuck is he?" "His college was over an hour ago." He said. 

He was seated on the couch, anxiously awaiting the younger's arrival. But then the doorbell rang. He proceeded to open the door.

"Oh, hi, Chan. "Hello, Changbin. He said.

"Hello, Sanghyuk hyung." Both boys bowed.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was wondering if Jisung is here with some of his friends." Chan asked.

"I was looking for him, too," he said.

"Where are they then?" Minho remarked as he came forward.

"Hi, Mr. Han. "I'm Han Jisung's boyfriend." Minho bowed.

"That kid has finally got someone attractive. "And just call me Hyung." He said.

"Thank you,"

"You guys, come inside. I will trace his phone." Sanghyuk explained.

Within five minutes, he had tracked the younger's phone location.

"They aren't far from here. "Let's go from my car," all five boys went to the spot.

They entered the home but heard sounds like someone fighting. They went into the room.

"Stop this bullshit," Sanghyuk shouted. 

✧ ˚ · . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ✧ ˚ · .