𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

"You don't know me, dude." Jisung stated, pulling up his phone and looking for a certain number.

He phoned the number, and the guy answered right away.

-Hello there, Sanghyuk hyung. Right now, I need just a couple weapons.

-Jisung, you finally phoned your brother after a long time just to collect weapons.

-Sorry, hyung, but I'm in desperate need of some.

-They may be down there in the basement. The code is 1409.

-Thank you, Hyung. BYE

-Sung goodbye. Take care.

-I'll hyung, you as well.

He went to the basement to get some defense weapons.

"I had no idea my brother's mafia profession would come in handy someday," he continued, aiming to an empty bottle nearby.

Then there was a bang. Perfectly aimed at the objective.

He walked to his room with the weapons. 

☁️

Minho and Felix were taught how to defend themselves with guns or daggers.

They have a hidden area where they kept the weapons. However, Felix has forgotten the passcode.

"Ugh. "What exactly was it?"

"Was it Hyung's birthday?" "Was it my birthday?"

"No, it was something related to us both."

"2515? 1525?"

"I GOT IT, It's 2515." He dashed to the basement.

He dialed the passcode, praying it was correct. And it was true.

He stepped inside, remembering his time with the weapons.

"It's been such a long time," he said.

"Eomma, Appa. "I miss you," he said, looking at the guns and remembering every minute he spent with his parents.

He took a few and put them inside his shirt before exiting the room after one last look. 

"Felix, what were you doing there?" When Felix heard his brother's voice, he froze.

Don't give him a look of being suspicious, Felix. You're doing it for the sake of your friends. Changbin's sake. Felix thought.

He turned to face Minho.

"It was just that I was missing Mom and Dad," he explained.

"Do you still miss them?" Felix, it's been years since they've paid us a visit. It's been months since they've phoned. They just make the same old excuse of being busy." Minho scoffed.

"I know, but..." Hyung, they are our parents." Felix stated.

"I love them as well, Felix." But I'm really mad at them for not contacting their own sons,"

"They will,"

"You always say the same thing, Lix." Minho stated as he walked to the kitchen. 

He entered his room and shut the door. He took out his weapons and placed them in the secret drawer.

☁️

"Wow, the self-defense techniques I learned as a child are finally coming in handy," Seungmin exclaimed, targeting a pillow. And the knife landed right in the center of the cushion.

"Nice," he said, smirking.

But then Seungmin remembered something from the day before. He missed a minor thing.

"Wait, why did they attack Jisung though?" He blurted out.

"Is he getting those threats as well?" he pondered.

"I'll ask him,"

He put on his shoes, grabbed his car keys, and drove to Jisung's residence.

He rang the bell, and Jisung answered the door a few seconds later.

"Oh hey Seungmin," Jisung said, but instead of receiving a response, he was taken into his residence.

"Woah, Chill there." Jisung stated.

"Jisung, do you know the guys who attacked us the day before." He stated. Jisung's grin faded after that.

"How would I know them?" Jisung stated.

"You're getting the package and letters too, right?" Seungmin inquired.

"What the fuck do you mean by 'You too'?" Jisung exclaimed.

"Wait, if we both are receiving the packages," "That means, Felix and Jeongin are receiving that too," Jisung went on to say.

"Wanna ask them?"

"We have to," They both called Jeongin and Felix to their mansion.

Both arrived in a matter of minutes.

"What happened?" Felix inquired.

"We need to talk about something important," Jisung stated.

"Oh dang," Jeongin said.

"It's getting tense," Felix continued.

"Uhm, by any chance did you two receive any packages?" Jisung inquired. 

Jeongin looked astonished as Felix's eyes widened.

"No, we didn't." Jeongin lied.

"Lies,"

"Seriously, we didn't." Jeongin explained.

"Do you intend to say it?" Or do I have to do it my way?" Seungmin replied, his gaze fixed on the two.

"I received two," each of them stated together.

"I knew it," "Now pay close attention." We are all threatened with leaving our partners, which we certainly will not do. So that's all we'll need to catch them."

"Do you guys know how to use weapons?" Jisung asked.

"I can use both guns and daggers." said Felix.

"Daggers for me," Seungmin retorted.

"None for me," Jeongin said.

"At the very least, we need to teach them something," Jisung explained.

"I'll teach Seungmin to use guns,"  

"Jeongin, guns or daggers?" Jisung inquired.

"Guns for sure,"

"Come with me," Jisung and Jeongin said as they headed to the basement to get him a gun.

He made his choice, and the four of them began practicing. They sat down worn out after a few hours.

"How did you two come?" Jisung inquired.

"My bike," Jeongin said.

"Car," Felix said.

"All right, if someone stops you. "Don't stop; just take another turn or return here," Seungmin advised.

"Okay,"

They all returned to their respective houses. And slept soundly.

The following morning was a weekend. So they were free. More practice was required.

All three of them headed to Jisung's residence to practice late.

Seungmin and Jeongin learned quickly, and they may now be able to protect themselves. 

They received another box from them on Monday. 

✧ ˚ · . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ✧ ˚ · .

I'm kind of disappointed from this chapter..

I was planning on something different...