𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

Jisung returned from his room after having a shower and towel-drying his hair.

"Let's cut open this shit," he remarked.

He slashed the box carelessly. After opening the package, he gave me a 'Are you serious' expression.

The box was covered with thin paper strips, and above it were dead insects and blood. Below the paper strips he found a letter, with few drops of blood in it.

He used the knife to look inside for anything.

He discovered a note and stated, "Such a boring technique of scaring people."

"Blah blah blah," he said as he opened the letter. 

Han Jisung, a member of 3Racha. 

Yes, I know it and don't think I am someone from your group. Cuz the youngest four of you are bloody losers.

And you dared to take my Minho. I'll tell everyone about you being 3Racha's member.

Leave him, if you don't want that to happen.

Or else... FACE HELL..

"Good one, sucker. Tell everyone because I'm not afraid of your shits."

It was thrown away in an instant. He did, however, photograph the package and letter.

"I won't leave my man," he smirked.

He walked to the kitchen, grabbed some air freshener, and sprayed it about the room.

"This feels nice," he commented.

Jeongin and Felix couldn't sleep through the night, although the other two slept soundly. The two boys had black bags under their eyes that they had to disguise with concealer.

The four agreed to keep it to their minds and not inform anyone, not even each other.

☁️

The final song was recorded and edited, and all that remained was to learn the dance.

"So, about the choreographies?" Chan inquired.

"Not yet," Felix answered. 

"Half way done," smirked Hyunjin and Minho.

"Since, when?" Felix stated.

"From the past two days," Hyunjin explained.

"I feel betrayed by my closed ones,"

"Only LALALALA and God's menu are left."

"Nice after, I was betrayed by my brother and best friend," Felix said as he looked at the two.

"Let's practise, then." Chan stated.

"After lunch," everyone took a seat on the couch.

"Let's go to Jisung's studio. "He's got a lot of snacks," Changbin teased the youngster.