four

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

   "sure thing" | MIGUEL

02:38 ───────────●───── 03:22

⇆ ↻ ◁ 𝕀𝕀 ▷ ↺ ♡

it had been three days since valerie had released her album, and her career as a singer was slowly starting to take off. her album had reached #9 trending in the charts, and overall was a hit! she couldn't have felt more love and support than she did right now. kacy had asked her to go to the liverpool v brentford game which was at 5:30pm. valerie had agreed to go with kacy, but first she had to run some errands.

"hey, i'm a big fan. please could i get a picture?" a young girl asked valerie, as she was walking around liverpool city centre doing some shopping. she hadn't even been shopping for twenty minutes, and she had been asked for pictures several times. valerie didn't mind taking pictures with fans, after all they pay her bills. but she had only wanted to get an outfit for the game later on tonight. valerie was hesitant to go to the game, as the england footballers from liverpool had organised themselves to go out for dinner the day after with the rest of the england team, since they had a training session to attend to prepare for the upcoming season. they didn't have another game at liverpool for four days so they could stay down in london and socialise with the country's team. many of them are close with kacy, and since valerie would be attending the game with kacy she was also invited. kacy, curtis and valerie decided to leave for london straight after the liverpool game, so they could check into their hotel at about ten pm. eventually she did give in to going with kacy, after much persuading. this was liverpool's last game for a while, so the girls could stay in london for a while.

"god it was so hectic." valerie rambled, while she stood in front of kacy's bathroom mirror doing her makeup. "i found this cute, olive coloured, silk-dress. "ooo!" kacy replied, grabbing the dress out from the bag valerie had brought over, admiring it.

the girls had decided to take valerie's range rover down to the match, since her car was bigger and they'd be travelling all the way down to london so the more space, the comfier.

they had arrived at anfield for 4:45 pm, a good forty-five minutes before kick off. valerie was dressed in a baby - pink coloured sweater, with a pair of low rise jeans. she wore her uggs and a silver, chanel shoulder bag. "two cokes please." kacy said, paying the woman at the counter as valerie looked around the area. the girls' preferred getting to the matches as early as they could, so they could get drinks, snacks and not have any rush to go to their seats. "shit." kacy muttered, looking down at her phone. "what's up?" valerie asked, taking a sip of her coke as she sat down. "curtis has just told me he's left his boots in my car. i'll be as quick as i can!" kacy shouted, slightly jogging over to the VIP doors and out to the car park. valerie sighed, watching as the stadium filled up behind her. the girls had always sat in the front rows of the side-lines, over near the tunnel, since they could remember. "omg! that's valerie!" valerie heard from behind her, whilst she turned around to see who had noticed her. "hi!" valerie smiled, seeing a younger girl. "i'm a big fan. please could we take a picture." the girl rushed out, smiling. "thank you, and sure we can!" valerie said, taking the phone from the girl and holding it infront of her. the girl thanked her many times before asking, "oh, and are you dating jacques from love island?" the girl asked. valerie's smile faded a little, starting to feel uncomfortable. "um, no we're not dating or anything." she said, now awkwardly turning back to face the pitch hoping kacy would return in that moment.