eight

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"thinkin bout you" | FRANK OCEAN

02:38 ───────────●───── 03:21

𝕀𝕀

three months had passed and valerie's career had taken off. she had made appearance's on talk shows, attended a few premieres and had decided to announce a uk tour for her album 'soul'. the tickets had sold out within a day and valerie couldn't be more excited to finnally be able to call herself a 'singer'. jacques had asked val to be his girlfriend on their third date, and the two had been inseparable ever since. the distance between liverpool and essex didn't stop them, as they'd make sure to visit each other every week. the football season had ended, and the summer months had started.

trent had started going out with molly quinn as the two had met via instagram and decided to form a relationship a few weeks into talking. things were going well with trent and molly, considering she was from liverpool herself. valerie had spoken to her a few times whilst visiting trent with curtis and she seemed like a lovely girl. trent and valerie had no bad blood between them, trent had pushed his feelings to valerie to the side once seeing how happy she was with jacques and decided he just needed to move on.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"yeah, he left this morning. i would go drive down to watch him play but i have rehearsals tomorrow. can you believe they've set up rehearsals for three full days straight? three hours of rehearsals too!" valerie rambled on, whilst kacy sat behind her laptop screen replying to emails. kacy had driven to valerie's so the girls could have a movie night. they had ordered pizzas and made some cocktails whilst laying on valerie's couch together. "don't you have four shows down in liverpool? why wouldn't you just have two rehearsals, since you'd already know what to do for each show?" kacy replied, taking a sip of the margheritas the two had made, immediately scrunching up her face once the liquid hit her throat. "i don't know, but at least it's only a ten minute drive from here. they're at eleven so you could come for a bit, to keep me company?" valerie asked smiling whilst kacy rolled her eyes. "fine. i am busy tuesday tho." kacy said. ding! the doorbell rang making valerie jump, as she paused the tv and headed to the door. "thirty-five pounds please." a male voice spoke from behind the door. "here you go. thank you, keep the tip!" valerie said, taking the pizzas from the man and shutting the door over with her foot. "im starving!" kacy said, now setting her laptop aside and heading into valeries dining room to eat.

KACYJONES HAS POSTED TO THEIR STORY!