six

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

   "pink + white" | FRANK OCEAN

02:38 ───────────●───── 03:05

⇆ ↻ ◁ 𝕀𝕀 ▷ ↺ ♡

after everything that had happened last night, valerie just wanted to spend her last full day in london peacefully. she'd woken up at seven am to get ready for her and jacques date. she definitely was not a morning person, so she decided to go down to the gym with kacy that was in the hotel. "maybe i could vlog this for youtube. i promised i'd start doing vlogs again after my album." valerie said, rummaging through her suitcase to find her camera. "got it!" valerie said smiling, now following kacy out of the hotel room. the girls waited for the elevator to come up to their floor, so valerie decided to take a picture for her instagram story.

VALERIECLINTON UPLOADED TO THEIR STORY!

the girls spent about forty five minutes down in the gym, and had vlogged a pilates workout for valerie's youtube

the girls spent about forty five minutes down in the gym, and had vlogged a pilates workout for valerie's youtube. they headed back up to the room, where valerie took a shower and straightened her hair. it was warmer than usual in london, so she threw on a pair of jeans and a white cami top. she paired her look with her classic, black prada bag and her prada sunglasses. she decided to keep her makeup pretty simple, just some mascara and bronzer. she was undecided on whether to still go out with kacy, trent, curtis, jude and mason but kacy was persistent with valerie coming along with them.

"i'll be back before eleven!" valerie shouted out to kacy, who was currently curling her hair. "have fun!" kacy replied, as valerie now shut the hotel door and made her way down to the elevators. she opted on walking to the café she was meeting jacques at, since the weather was actually nice for once.

TRENTS POV

curtis was already mad at trent for upsetting valerie last night, but that was never his intention. since seeing val for the first time at one of his games, he definitely had taken an interest in her. but trent was stubborn. maybe too stubborn but he didn't want to let his guard down too quickly. football was the most important thing in trent's life, he had finally got to pursue his dream career and wouldn't give it up for the world. but this also meant that he didn't have time to focus on anything but football. he lives alone, spends his nights alone and doesn't go out often other than too training. trent is very reserved and introverted but even just thinking of having to put his energy into something other than football immediately made him worried about how he would cope. he's been in previous relationships before but many just strung out after the one year mark. it wasn't until he had seen her again when she came up to the changing room with kacy when he definitely knew that he liked her. he was sceptical at first, to take such a big interest into someone or even something other than his career. but valerie being close with curtis, made his life much easier.