ten

continued on from last chapter, still the same day!

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"coffee" | MIGUEL

02:38 ───────────●───── 02:57

𝕀𝕀

VALERIES POV

"she just started rambling on about how i need to stay away from her and trent." i said, quoting molly's words. "what? you and trent never pursued anything. everybody knows that he just wanted to play hard to get when you tried to make a move on him but your both finished with each other." kacy scoffed, whilst crossing her arms. "i think you need to talk to trent." kacy said, placing her hands on my shoulders. "is tonight the best time though? we've both had a few drinks." i questioned. "no! go speak to him now val before molly gets to him first." she replied, making me take a deep breath and open the bathroom door. "okay, let's go." i said, now heading back out to the living room with kacy by my side.

i truly was confused with all the 'me and trent' talk. when i first met trent, he wasn't the best person to be around. he was immediately cold with me, and acted like he didn't want to be around me. i'll admit, it did hurt me considering i started to develop a crush on him. from everything my friends had told me about him, i just decided to give him some time to hopefully, warm up to me. it wasn't really until i started to mention jacques that he became less shallow. well, after trent's little tantrum about him. but i'll only ever consider trent as a friend, nothing more.

as me and kaci approached the living room, both molly and trent were nowhere to be seen. to make matters worse, everybody was still sat in the living room, so all eyes fell to me and kacy as we sat down. "where'd trent and molly go?" kacy asked, breaking the silence as i awkwardly took a sip of the drink i had previously left on the coffee table infront of me. "uhm, well, molly came out of the bathroom pretty upset so, trent had decided they were ready to leave." cody replied, causing me to scrunch my face up, confused. "what? is she okay?" i asked. "val, she said you just blew up at her and went on a rant about how she doesn't deserve trent and she'll never be good enough for him." saffie stated, making kacy nearly spit out her drink. "oh my god." i said, sighing and leaning back into the couch. "valerie i don't understand. you and trent were never even together? why would you say that to molly?" curtis said. "uh, i never said anything along the lines of that to her. i simply asked her if she was okay then she started to go off on me about how i need to stay away from trent and leave their relationship alone. please don't tell me you guys seriously believe her?" i said, looking around the room as everybody avoided eye contact. "valerie i have seen how jealous you can be at times and she was really upset. trent's pissed off too, i don't know whether they'll even hang out with us again val." saffie said, almost whispering.  i scoffed, standing up from the couch and grabbing my bag. "let molly replace me then. until you want to come to your senses and realise that your believing a girl you've literally only just met over me, then don't bother contacting me." i said, heading towards the front door. "guys, what the fuck." kacy said, now following me out leaving the rest sat in silence.

"i can't stand her!" i shouted, as kacy started up the car. "and everyone's defending her too? seriously?" kacy said, as i grabbed my phone from my bag and opened up trent's contact. "are you sure you wanna message him right now?" kacy asked, looking over at my phone. "yeah. if i don't do it now i'll be up all night just thinking about how she's lying straight to his face about what happened." i said, now typing to him.

valtrent you need to sort her outfirst of all, she's lying about what was said and second of all, she was the one who blew up at meshe started shouting at me saying about how i need to stay away from you

val
trent you need to sort her out
first of all, she's lying about what was said
and second of all, she was the one who blew up at me
she started shouting at me saying about how i need to stay away from you

trent
yeah and she's right
stay away from me valerie
i cant believe you
curtis was only joking too, i don't know how you would ever take what he said serious

val
i seriously can't believe you
we're both in relationships, i never even thought twice about what curtis said
delivered

kacy had offered for me to stay over at her house, but i decided on going back to my own house. my days were long with work and meetings, and it was already two am so i just wanted to relax. not only were some of my friends now mad at me, but jacques was barely responding to me. being in a long distance relationship is already hard enough with not being able to see each other as often, but when he just randomly starts to reply slower it makes me worry. jacques wasn't exactly 'famous' either, so his every move may not have been followed by paparazzi. as much as i wanted to trust him, many of my friends had let know about what he had done in his previous relationship. not only had he ghosted his last girlfriend, but he continued to spread false news about her to his fans, almost ruining her career. i had never addressed this with jacuqes but it also wasn't my place to mention the situation to him, so i never did. he had messaged me earlier on in the night to say goodnight, and that he has a game the next day so he wont be able to reply to me for a while. i just shrugged this off and replied back, not making such a big deal out of it.

it hurt me to know that my friends would think i would ever try to intimidate molly, let alone anyone. for what it's worth, i was excited to meet molly since trent had spoken so highly of her. i could see he had became visibly happier, and i wanted to meet the girl who was responsible for his change in mood. both trent and i knew curtis was joking, and i really didn't think much of what he had said. me and trent had never even considered being more than friends, atleast i hadn't anyway. and with trent getting a girlfriend, i doubt he did either. we had finally became good friends. especially after how we had first started off, it was awkward between us for a while. until we had gotten use to being around each other and that we actually had a lot in common. i hope they all come to their senses atleast, and realise that maybe they should believe the girl most of them have known for years, over a random girl that trent wont even last with.

authors note!

hi guys! finnally updated lolol, i've started writing chap eleven so should be out soon!

hope u enjoyed <33