five

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"my kind of woman" | MAC DEMARCO

02:38 ───────────●───── 03:11

                 𝕀𝕀                 

valerie was awoken by kacy rushing her to get out of bed. "hurry up valerie! there's..." kacy said, running over to the bedside table where her phone was and picking it up to check the time. "fifteen minutes left of breakfast!" she continued, pulling the covers off of valerie. "i'm not even hungry." valerie groaned, now sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "well you sure don't wanna pay the london food prices, the breakfast buffet is free. and you get to make your own waffles!" kacy called out, now walking over to the vanity to quickly fix her hair. "fine." valerie huffed, walking over to the bathroom and brushing her teeth. the girl's had agreed to come back after breakfast to finish getting ready, so she changed into a pair of leggings and a blue, over-sized hoodie.

KACYJONES HAD UPLOADED TO THEIR STORY!

jacques9oneill_ replied to your story!

jacques9oneill_ she's cute tho so it doesn't matter
read

"IS IT CLOSED?" valerie shouted, walking from a far distance behind kacy who had practically sprinted to the glass doors. "NO!" kacy shouted out, spinning around to face valerie with a huge grin on her face. "let's go make waffles!" valerie said, placing her hands onto kacy's shoulders.

the girls had eaten breakfast and decided to go for a walk around london. the girls had visited london many times, but they had some time to kill until dinner later on tonight. trent and curtis were out early to go and see a film so the girls agreed to meet them at the cinema once it had finished.

valerie decided to wear a pair of low rise, light-washed jeans that fitted her perfectly. she wore a simple, nude crop top along with her customed designed chanel cardigan she had been gifted from chanel. they also gave her a matching bag, so she decided to wear that too. valerie then tied her hair into two, low pigtails and tied some white ribbon around them to make bows. she kept her makeup simple, and paired her outfit with her new balance's.

VALERIECLINTON HAS POSTED!