B,

> Morning, 9 a.m

It was Morning and jungkook was preparing breakfast for him and his husband he did not forget what happened last night and he was surely hurt by it.

Taehyung entered the main sitting place which was near kitchen as the kitchen was open, jungkook took a glance at him and looked down doing his work.

Taehyung was unbothered by jungkook's presence he didn't cared anyway.

Jungkook sighed he really wanted to clear it out with taehyung

"Taehyung"

Jungkook called out softly, and taehyung diverted his gaze at jungkook from the fridge.

"Hm"

Taehyung unconsciously said, jungkook turned to face taehyung and taehyung was so close to him and continued to get more closer to jungkook.

Jungkook's Bambi eyes got widened and he started to feel flustered

"Is there any problem hm?"

Taehyung asked with his deep voice. Jungkook started to think what should he say? Will be even be able to spit all the things he wanted to say to taehyung or his fear will eat him like always.

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but no freaking words came. Taehyung's sharp gaze was scaring jungkook. And jungkook sighed.

"N-no"

Jungkook said, and at first thought he was disappointed at himself for being this scared of taehyung.

"Then it's ok or else"

Taehyung leaned closer to jungkook and pinched jungkook's nose lightly.

"There would be a problem from my side"

Taehyung completed and now at the second thought jungkook was grateful that he did not let it out.

As taehyung stepped out of the kitchen jungkook started to breath normally again but his breath hitched when taehyung spoke

"And it would be nice if you have no problem with my life"

Jungkook quickly nodded and waited for taehyung to leave for his bedroom.
Jungkook just rolled his eyes at taehyung's previous behaviour and Muttered

"Ugly personality rat"

> Evening, 7 p.m

"Where is he? Did he leave already?"

Jungkook said while peaking inside taehyung's bedroom even when taehyung repeated hundred to never do that.

"He's so confusing when did he leave? I did not see him leaving tho maybe he's sleeping inside"

Jungkook started talking to himself like he always did.

"Then maybe I can just take a normal peak right? It's not so wrong"

Jungkook said, and opened taehyung's bedroom door. And peaked inside his room he roamed his head left and right in every direction possible but he did not find taehyung and he sighed of releif and confusion

"Thank God he's not here but where did he go?"

Jungkook wondered while stepping inside taehyung's bedroom which almost illegal if we are talking about taehyung's thoughts.

"Woah he has a hot bedroom tho-"

Jungkook was stunned by how 'hot' taehyung's bedroom was but he halted his steps when he found a blurry glass Door present right in the middle of the bedroom

"T-that's so new"

Jungkook said to himself as he moved closer the glass door but when he tried to open it he could not it was locked. He tried many ways to open it but he could not the blurry glass door felt so new and Mysterious to him.

"That's it I give up"

Jungkook said to himself while breathing heavily. And he turned to leave and made his way out of taehyung's bedroom. And closed the door and he turned to walk but,

There was taehyung with red angry eyes with calm posture. Jungkook's Bambi eyes went wider and wider by every second passing

Flashes started to come in jungkook's mind everytime taehyung warned jungkook to never enter inside taehyung's bedroom and recent one happened just a day ago.

"I'm making myself clear that do not freaking enter inside my room"

These words belonging to taehyung ringed inside jungkook's head who was getting scared even more.

"Oh god save me please, have mercy"

And that's all that left from jungkook's mouth.

________________________________
______________