D,

> Morning, 10 a.m

Taehyung walked through the hallway, making his way through the elevator stepping outside walking towards the ground floor of their mansion.

He made his to the huge darkest door of their mansion cursing under his breath for locking jungkook in there the whole freaking night,

Ofcourse he knows he's been too cruel this time.

He slightly opened the door just to find jungkook lying on the floor like a lifeless body he deeply sighed.

"I opened the door already, you can come out." He stated but jungkook did not seem to move even an inch. He went near jungkook and moved him a little but jungkook did not wake up.

"Jungkook? Are you awake?" Taehyung asked with a frown he got a feeling that something's not right. Taehyung picked jungkook up softly and made his way towards the main living area's couch.

As he put jungkook on the couch he again tried to wake him up. Now taehyung was tenses, he touched jungkook's neck and discovered that it was burning hot.

Taehyung wasted no time and called his personal doctor whom he trust atleast in medical issues. And the male replied.

"Yes, mr. Kim need any he-" the doctor, mr. Rik could not complete his sentence as taehyung interrupted. "Come over in my main mansion, fast" taehyung said quickly to the doctor, mr. Rik.

> 14 minutes later.

Doctor mr. Rik, checked jungkook's health while taehyung eyed him do so,
"Mr. Kim he fainted because of crying too much and he had an panic attack before passing out" taehyung nodded and mr. Rik too his leave.

Taehyung looked at jungkook who was fainted. He slightly rubbed his cheeks. "Damn he's soft" taehyung murmured to himself, taehyung stood up from his chair, "sorry" muttered while leaving the room.

> Noon, 1 pm

"I'm hungry" taehyung said to himself wanting something to eat. On regular basis jungkook would cook for him anytime but right now he was missing kookie's fine presence.

Taehyung's mobile phone ringed and he took it. It was of rirsy taehyung's 'expired' slut, with whom he no longer had any interest in fucking.

He sighed and recieved it,

Taehyung
Yes, miss?

Rirsy
Well, I was hoping if I could come
And pleasure you, i'm near to
Your place.

Taehyung
Um ....

Rirsy
Oh c'mon taehyung

Taehyung
Alright, just come over.

Just when taehyung said that their doorbell rang, taehyung shook his head and went to open the door.
"Low girl" he muttered while walking.
Just when taehyung opened the door, rirsy came and jumped over him, she began kissing taehyung while was just blaming himself for calling her in.

Taehyung threw her to the couch and buried his head deeper inside the woman's dripping core.

> Noon, 12:45. Jungkook's pov

I woke up finally after passing out for so long, my head hurts and my legs are trembling. I'm hungry I made my way towards the kitchen downstairs.
My legs were trembling so I was trying my best to walk without falling
I began walking to the stairs downside

"Oh fuck taehyung. Mhm" I heard moans, no please don't tell me that taehyung is doing that again. I took a little glance to the living area just near the stairs. Taehyung was lying down and a girl was riding him a blanket over them.

Shit, please no. It makes my heart hurt, why did I had to wake up? I want to sleep forever if this is what I have to see everyday. I know it's not my fault but I love him. Now tell me what do I do?

"T-taehyung" I said, it breaks my heart, i can't hate him. He looked at me and tears started falling from my eyes. He was looking at me and I was looking at him too. But the difference was he broke my heart again,

He stopped looking at me and looked at the girl who was sitting on his crouch. He kissed her infront of me
And he doesn't care.

"How c-could you t-taehyung i-i, y-you are manwhore Taehyung g-get lost!!"
I shouted and ran away from there while he looked at me in anger.

> Author pov,

Taehyung pushed rirsy off him, he ran after jungkook, who was already in his room, locking the bedroom.

Taehyung was shirtless and knocked on the door aggressively. "Jungkook open the damn door!" Taehyung shouted. "N-no, ho f-fuck your-" jungkook couldn't complete "shut the fuck up," taehyung yelled at jungkook.

"W-why it's t-the truth" jungkook shouted back, taehyung closed his eyes calming himself down "jungkook, i'm being serious, i'll break the door come out" taehyung said, "n-no i won't" soon rirsy came and started touch taehyung, taehyung pushed her off him, he yelled at her "get out of my damn home!!". Rirsy stepped out of taehyung's mansion not wanting to make him more angry.

"W-why are you b-being so angry a-at her? I-it's not her f-fault. She's not married l-like you a-and-" taehyung cutted off jungkook "shut up! And come out!!"

"I WON'T YOU FUCKER!!!"

__________________________________
____________

OH YES, I LOVED IT WHEN JUNGKOOKIE SAID THAT!

and yes I finally updated the story, but guess what my exams are over, finally got rid of that shit.