G,

"I love you ,"

"I love you too"

"Really?"

"Hm ,"

"How much"

"So much that I would—,"

"What in the hell ?jungkook !. Plug out your earphones ,wake up to reality" taehyung shouted at jungkook who had been watching series of , love lately.

Jungkook starled at taehyung's harsh tone, jungkook plugged out his earphones and watched taehyung shouting at him , for something he's not interested in .

"Are you even listening?. Hello?" Taehyung shouted but jungkook was just lost , don't even know where ?. The shoutings were audible but still jungkook wasn't listening .

"—whatever , useless" taehyung left ,

.
.

Jungkook was preparing food , at litreal 3 am for who? Don't know ,

Taehyung opened the door with spare key , but was shocked to see jungkook , preparing food? At this time.

"Why the hell are you preparing food at this time jungkook ?" Taehyung asked in his usual harsh voice , jungkook just looked at him continued to prepare food . "Hello?"
Taehyung asked

Taehyung harshly grabbed jungkook's arm and made him face him , "answer the fuck !" "Why the hell are you ignoring me?" "For god's sake"
Taehyung shouted but jungkook still didn't speak anything, taehyung huffed in annoyance ,

"Do you need anything?" Jungkook asked , taehyung shook his head in disbelief. "Yes , I do I need your answers for every question I ask" taehyung continued "first off , why the hell are you cooking at this time? It's fucking 3 am are you perhaps having your 3 am demon dancing in your head ? Who the hell are you cooking for—"

"Why would I answer you every question—" jungkook spoke all of a sudden ,and for the first time jungkook's pretty voice was dominating taehyung's deep nasty voice.

"—i can't sleep , the demons are instead killing me I'm afraid if I will sleep I will dream, a nightmare"

"I don't want to see a nightmare like that, ever in my life—" jungkook's eyes started to flutter out of tiredness it feels like he can pass out at any moment "—i'm afraid of my peace , even that feels like a nightmare ." He muttered and passed out ,

Taehyung catches jungkook in his arms for the first time , but i wasn't romantic at all ,it was a disaster.

.
.

"I'm sorry .. taehyung because of jungkook you had to manage your busy schedule , his unfortunate health God !."
Mrs. Jeon, jungkook's mother spoke, taehyung maintained a cold gentle expression on his handsome yet arrogant face . However , he wondered why would jungkook's mother apparently the person he's unfortunately married to , is apologising.

For what ? To a husband for visiting the person he's married to in hospital , isn't that odd ? And nobody else found it odd except than taehyung? Is his wife this useless?

"That's okay ," taehyung replied with calm tone .

They all are the same , why? What is the difference between a bunch of people who's ruining a little soul's heart and a person who is eyeing it all ?. And not to mention that person being his husband.

_____________________________
__________