E,

> Night, 8:00

Jungkook still didn't open the door, and taehyung was tripple angry at jungkook, but nobody cares so, taehyung bursted the door open. He literally broke the door.

Jungkook flinched hard, he continued to back away and taehyung began walking close. "Aren't you being a little too brave? Hm." Taehyung said closing his eyes cursing under his breath. Trying to calm his beast down.

Jungkook was shivering, he was scared to death, he took a deep breath also trying to calm his aching heart, his tears were at the edge of falling down. "N-no don't c-come close" jungkook said in a low voice. "Why are you afraid now?" Taehyung asked.

And now jungkook's back hit the wall, jungkook closed his eyes from the fear of getting to close to taehyung. While taehyung just smiled like a jerk. Taehyung got so close to jungkook and put his hand on jungkook's shoulder.
To this touch jungkook flinched

Taehyung travelled his hand to jungkook's face and the other hand doing the same, his touch was making jungkook even more afraid, it was calm and dangerous at the same time. Because the one who was doing it was someone he loved and hated as well

Taehyung cupped jungkook's face, sending shivers to him. "Why are you being so affected by me sleeping with other female?" Taehyung asked as if it is not a big thing sleeping with somebody else, When married!.

"What do you mean? I-i will be af-affected you're my h-husband" jungkook asked, taehyung smiled, "then strip" taehyung said straight away "w-what no" jungkook refused.

"And this is why I sleep with others, because you aren't ready for it and sorry I'm full of my needs and desires"
Taehyung stated looking sharply into jungkook's eyes, "s-sleeping w-with others matters m-more? Than w-waiting for somebody you are married to?" Jungkook asked and taehyung stares at jungkook, he bend and looks at jungkook,.

"Yes, this is the difference you are just somebody I am married to, because I had no other option if it was somebody I loved I would wait for them. But you are just an replaced accessory" taehyung said, tears dropped from jungkook's eyes.  "You are ruining my life" jungkook said, but taehyung just smiled "I know" taehyung said and walked out.

Jungkook began crying placing the palm of his hand on his face, hiding himself from the world he was afraid of  "d-don't wanna s-stay here anymore" jungkook said while crying.

Jungkook cried until he slept and taehyung was out again, sleeping with others, cheating on the person he's married to.

________________________________
__________