C,

"Please taehyung, p-please get me o-out of here i-i will nev-never go inside y-your room"

Jungkook said crying, getting scared of the dark surroundings, jungkook closed his eyes putting his hands on his ears covering them tears rushing down his eyes.

He banged the door again and again but seems like nobody listens,

"T-taehyung"

Jungkook chocked on his own tears,
Continued to bang on the door. Sobbing, tearing eyes left him being tired.

He sat on the cold floor, tears still pouring out of his eyes recalling how harshly taehyung threw him here.

> Few minutes back,

"How many times do I have to tell you to not come in my room?"

Taehyung said leaning onto the door next to him, jungkook got goosebumps hearing taehyung's dangerously calm voice. It was not just a red flag for jungkook it was like a goddamn red ground.

Jungkook fell on his knees, joining his hands he tugged his head down a way to show that he's sorry for what he did. But taehyung? Did he accept it?
Nah, no damn way.

Taehyung walked closer to jungkook and hold his jaw with one long finger, he made jungkook look at him. Jungkook slowly maintained eye contact with taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes were fearfull while taehyung's eyes were firing calmly.

"I-i'm sorry"

Jungkook said pleading,

"No, why are you sorry you don't need to apologize I'm the one who will be sorry"

Taehyung said and jungkook looked at him confused.

"For my actions to you, in morning"

Taehyung completed, jungkook's eyes widened knowing what is going on in taehyung's mind to hurt him.

With that not listening even a word from jungkook, taehyung harshly held jungkook's hand and dragged him.

Taehyung talking fast steps while Jungkook was yelping because of taehyung's fast pace while walking and to mention while also dragging jungkook.

Taehyung stopped infront of a door, a really big dark door, the door was so much dark like it's the darkest shade of darkest black

Jungkook got scarred only by looking at the door, it felt negative to even be near to the door. Jungkook knew about this door it's their basement's door that is on their ground floor of mansion where nobody really goes.

The ground floor really freaked jungkook out from the very first time he saw it, some places just doesn't give you comfort.

"No please no, taehyung"

Jungkook yelled at taehyung when he felt taehyung opening the huge door, jungkook knew it all jungkook knew that taehyung will now leave him here

It's just so cruel of taehyung to do so,

Taehyung harshly threw jungkook inside the scarry looking door and left without even glancing once at jungkook before leaving from the silent place.

Everything was dark in that freaking room, and guess what jungkook was getting freaked up even more and more as seconds passes.

For a second jungkook couldn't even find out that what the heck actually happened to him, jungkook only saw the door getting closed by taehyung ,

Cutting ties to the even slightest light,

I mean jungkook knew he fucked up by going inside taehyung's bedroom. But what makes it even more fucked up is the curiosity of what the heck can even possibly be in the room and not to mention taehyung is the one who always makes any thing or any situation in a state to get fucked up.

It's always taehyung's fault but that goddamn jerk, is a clueless arogant rat.

> Present,

Jungkook fell asleep just like that thinking about the cruel moments that happened minutes ago. With a tear in his eyes.

While with taehyung he was rather peacefully sleeping on his king sized bed. Not giving a flying shit about what might be going on in jungkook's aching heart.

________________________________
____________