H,

"Do you want me to boil water for you?" Taehyung asked jungkook who was busy sitting on a couch starting at nothing , taehyung sighed knowing jungkook is not going to reply ,
Taehyung went in the kitchen to boil water.

When taehyung came back he spotted jungkook sleeping on the couch, a small smile appeared on his cruel face on it's own. He wondered he never cared about jungkook in the past but now?

Taehyung bend down and gently took jungkook's feet in his hands he began messaging it with the hot water.

He wondered why was he so affected by his silence?

Why was he affected by him?
Was he in love?
Or did he just loved the attention jungkook gave him?

The answers is he doesn't know but to cut down all the chain of thought he decides to unconsciously do what his  heart wants ,

His heart wants to take care of—

"What are you doing?" Jungkook broke down the chain of taehyung's thoughts , the first thing jungkook asked after finally talking totaehyung was what was he doing?

And clearly even taehyung does not know what the hell is he doing?

"Oh——i just wanted to do nothing" taehyung spoke being flustered "to cut out my boredom I just decided to" taehyung completed,

“don't...” jungkook said and taehyung backed away and nodded , after jungkook was asleep again taehyung again started to massage jungkook's legs,

“daawg he's soft” taehyung literally moaned touching jungkook's soft pretty skin , literally feeling obsessed with it , he hesitately kissed jungkook's feet , and felt that heaven feeling taking all over him .

“can i forever kiss you like this hm?„

.
.

“Are you sure you don't want to eat the dinner?” taehyung asked , jungkook just shook his head “no” and let out a small no while reading a book, “hm ok” taehyung replied with a frown . He tried cooking for jungkook,

Now that jungkook's wasn't giving him attention, taehyung was botherd by it , well once a jerk always a jerk .

“not even a bite?” taehyung asked
“not even a bite.” jungkook replied

.
.

“do you not want me to sleep with you?” taehyung asked grabbing pillow on his naked chest outside jungkook's bedroom door , literally sulking trying to get jungkook's attention .

“No” jungkook replied , and closed the door.

When it was morning jungkook opened his room door, he yawned and felt something fall on his legs he almost screamed , he looked down and spotted taehyung sleeping outside his bedroom and now fell sleeping on his leg .

Taehyung’s eyes opened and smiled at jungkook who looked at him with disbelief, “what the hell are you even doing? Do you need anything? Or are you mentally unstable?” jungkook asked and taehyung nodded his head “whatever you want to think, i’m fine with it.” taehyung grabbed jungkook petite legs he found comfort in there .

.
.

“for god's sake taehyung leave my legs i’m tired” jungkook said to taehyung who was apparently sitting beside his legs on the floor of the kitchen he was touching jungkook's legs . “i will message your legs later, tell me what is wrong?” taehyung asked again sticking to jungkook’s legs .

“you just want my attention taehyung,
Leave me” jungkook said with litreal sadness in his tone , he was really tired “please stop bothering me, i’m botherd enough”

_______________________________
__________