Creek

Creek giggled as he played with Branch, his Grandma had unfortunately been eaten, but now he has a brother to play with, he couldn't be happier!

Branch seemed fairly happy too!

Especially considering his Grandma is gone.

The toddler stacked his blocks, not paying any mind to Creek who's watching him.

Creek sighed, wondering why Branch still slept in a crib, normally at age four, trollings can sleep in beds as long as there are railings on the side to keep them from falling or rolling off.

Another odd thing he's noticed is that Branch refuses to drink from anything but a bottle.

If it ain't in his bottle, he won't drink it!

Then, there's the whole playpen thing.

A few trollings still needed one up to age three, but rarely four, because that's when they learn how to climb into the hair of older trolls, mostly parents and rarely an older siblings hair.

So he supposed Branch gets a free pass on that one, poor kid lost his parents before he even hatched!

But there was also all the baby toys.

Trollings that are Branch's age, four, normally choose to play with harder toys, such as wooden blocks and the occasional rattle.

But Branch only plays with baby toys.

His blocks are made of softer materials.

Then there's the baby proofing.

Dad had told them that in Branch's mind, he's very little, so he needs to be treated that way until he feels better enough to be a big boy!

Creek had quickly caught on that their dad knew what was going on with Branch.

He didn't mind not being told though, that's adult stuff and he prefers being a kid right now.

Which brings up a question he's been asking for a while.

'When will Branch feel better?'