John Dory

He can't believe it.

They can still have their moments with Baby Branch!

They get a second chance with the baby they left behind!

He can't express how happy it makes him to know that!

As soon as they got back to Rhonda, he let Bruce, who was still in shock about the new information, drive.

Then he walked to the back where Branch was sitting, playing with a random toy Poppy had handed him.

He sat next to his youngest brother and smiled, "Hey, starlight. You remember me?"

Branch looked up at him and stretched, leaning closer to him and putting the toy in his hands.

"Oh. You want me to play with you?"

Branch nodded.

JD smiled and sat on the floor, gently pulling Branch down with him.

"Here, I'll show you how to play with this." He said, setting the top on the ground.

He grabbed the small stick on the top and twisted his hand around, making sure the point was still on the ground.

Then he spun his hand around and let it go, watching as the top spun around.

He looked over at Branch's face and his heart melted.

His sweet Baby brother is so amazed by the stupid thing!

His eyes are shining brighter then the sun, his smile sparkles more then glitter on the sunniest of days..

He's so perfect...