Chapter Eleven

When I walked out the door I realized we were in the middle of nowhere and it was indeed already night outside. I walked back in. "Collin would you please give me ride back." I asked nicely.

"Timothy-"

"Ellie ... I trusted you and you know how much that cost me to do. You hid the biggest secret and hurt me the most. I can't believe it." Collin grabbed his keys and made for the door. "I will probably forgive you one day but not any time soon. Bye Ellie, Dominic.." That's when I noticed the other man standing there next to Dominic. Looking just as hurt as the others.

"Timothy, you do not know me but.. please give me a chance to try and get you love me. I have not had the chance to-"

"Nathaniel, can you give me a ride. Seeing as you seem to be the only one that I don't know." Nathaniel tried to hide his smile. Collin stopped in his tracks.

"But Ellie-"

"Not now Collin." Nathaniel followed me on the way out the broken door. Nobody said a word, which made me happy. We got into a car and he began to drive away. They probably thought some war was going to break out in the house, well guess that was a disappointment. All I wanted was a few seconds to breath and forget about all that had been happening the past days. My past life. It all revolves around secrets being kept and I could not deal with it right now.

"So tell me about yourself Timothy?" Nathaniel asked. I snorted. Isn't it pretty obvious the my life is really messed up. From what he witnessed. I have a brother, a brother I never knew about. I had not only one but four mates and to top it all off. I am a werewolf but not really. My glare probably summed it up for him. "I mean you, personally. What are you passionate about? What do you want to do as a career? Favorite color? Music genre?" I tried not to smile. Stupid gestured he just did. Nobody ever cared to ask me about myself. "Come on do not leave me hanging."

"I really love to cook desserts. Ever since I began working in Ellie's mom's restaurant.. wait that reminds me... if my mom is Ellie's mom then who is the other...?"

"Lets forget about all that, you need a break." I sighed but nodded. "So you like cooking desserts? That sounds pretty fancy. You should come down to my house and cook some sweets. I love sweet." he suggested. "What about a career?"

"I always wanted to work in the business industry. Kind of leaning towards huge attractions for families and friends. Somewhere to hang out, you know? But I also wanted to become a writer. There is not enough time in the world." I chuckled.

"You can have all the time in the world." he told me without starting at me. "How about your favorite color?"

"I really like the color white, for some reason. its a calm color. Weird, I know." i said. "White birds, white clouds.."

"Thats a good reason to like that color. Not weird one bit." he expressed.

"So what about you? Your career, passion.. your life in general?" I asked trying not to sound weird. He smiled a bit, a calm silent between us for a while.

"Where to start.." he stated. "Lets start from the beginning. I was kidnapped from my human family. Into some wicked cult. They grew me up to be as suicidal as could be, so when I turned 15, I would sacrifice myself to the all-mighty god. I was so long gone by then, they made me drink blood from some dead creature they had killed. They did not tell me, just told me to obey. I did. Turns out, the blood was from a killed vampire. The fiancé of this vampire was searching, smelt the blood and killed everyone. Except me. This cruel man, took me in. But he was kind to me. Turned me into a vampire gave me life. This cruel man, killed for fun. Tortured. This cruel man for me came to be known as 'father.' No matter how sick and twisted he was, he treated me as his own son. But then this wicked witch, came, claimed him, then killed him. Tore out his heart right in front of me.. I managed to escape.. a farmer in the 1700s..That was my very first, 'manly job.' I was a farmer for about 16 years before I 'retired.' Everyone around there were all vampires of course. Until the witches ratted us out and we were hunted down. We were much stronger but they had witches on their sides. I escaped along with some others and moved across the ocean in 1770. Settled down. Then in 1800s, I owned my own construction company. Made it big, made so much money every week. Many questioned of how I just came out of nowhere. But other than that, I was pretty popular. I was a constructer for about 20 years, after that I 'retired' once again and moved to a different country. In the 1900s, I was in the Army. Fought in World War II." Nathaniel lived a very long, very adventurous life if you ask me. "Now here I am. A farmer, a constructor, a veteran, and in this century I am a, psychologist, surgeon, and business owner. Though I stick to business as well. Thats all about me."