Chapter 27

*1 year later*

Timothy's Pov:

"Timothy!" I turned around seeing little pups running towards me. Well little kids who are pups once they shift. These adorable pups were abandoned too. Three boys and two girls. Wandering around not being able to shift back into humans, people thought they were strays. It's a good thing they were small enough to be mistaken for dogs. Iris, Collin and I took them in our own. "Timmy! Timmy!" little Johnny ran, the others following along. They were all inseparable ever since we had found them looking for a place to be accepted. Pups that heard my calling too.

Smiling I opened my arms wide. I could only handle so many. The two little female pups wrapped their arms around Iris legs and Collins legs as well until they were pulled into their arms. "Daddy, Papa, Papa." they all giggled. I picked up little Johnny and Kenny.

"Why so happy little ones?" I asked them. "Did you all sneak some candy? Trying to suck up to me so I won't get mad?"

"N-no!" Johnny's face turned red. I narrowed my eyes at him sure Collin didn't give them some candy so they could binge on.

"Time to get some of Casey's favorite sweets for her birthday!" we all cheered for Casey as she blushed brightly, trying to hide her wide smile.

Kenny was the stubborn, selfish one. Eleven year old.

Paul was the oldest of them all at twelve years of age.

Sara was the out going one at ten years of age.

Casey was the shyest one at just turning seven years old.

Little Johnny was the youngest one at four years old.

Collin and I put the little kids in their chairs, safety first. I sat with them while Collin and Iris took up the front seats. All of them sat patiently. Somehow they were all well behaved when we needed them to be. Well educated and patient. But there were times when the kids were so hyper that it became so difficult to try containing them all. All in all, it was worth the time for these lost and found adorable pups.

Iris pulled in and parked at the Yogurt Factory. Casey's favorite place to have dessert.

"Okay everybody straight line." Collin said once we managed to get them all out.

They all got into line, first come first serve, but Casey was first since she was the birthday girl. We waited helping them out if they needed it as they added all the frozen yogurt and candy they wanted. The only time we spoil them with sweets like these was when it's one of their birthdays. So far Casey had been the only birthday girl.

We all sat in the benches outside. Enjoying the beautiful weather. Ever since everything happened we've been better than ever. Collin, Iris and I got married. Introduced our love for each other to the council but never had a wedding. All of us decided it was best to wait for a wedding once we know everything is the way its suppose to be. Settled in basically.

Trying to contain my excitement for our new found family I ate my yogurt. This was all absolutely new. A brand new start for all of us. Collin and Iris were just enthusiastic as me. We were all going to live in the fantasy I always had in my dreams. Finally living the dream. They were all afraid in the beginning. But once we showed them how much we are more than willing to accept, they became attached. Never once wanting to be left alone. Except when they use the bathroom and sleep in their rooms. We have to visit each one of them before we sleep in our own room.This is exactly how I imagined our life. Living happy with my two wonderful husbands. Hopefully we could have a wedding in the future but that can wait.