Chapter Sixteen

"Well before I was about to leave. Danny and I got to do a little more bonding during the week. I decided I wasn't going to make a choice. Danny did some unforgivable things but after a little while I forgave him. I know we can push things past us and move on from all of this. I know we can do it considering the fact that we are mates. I hope that we can somehow make it through and make this happen."

"Are you saying you want to get to know each of us before you pick who you'll want to stay with?" Nathaniel asked, looking ready to put up a fight. But I shook my head, disagreeing with that question.

"What I am trying to explain that fate picked all of us to be together. We can't mess with fate that way, this was meant to be. All of us five, sure it's not normal but you are all what humans call mythical creatures. This will work out. I will make sure of it because I don't want anyone getting hurt. I will hurt myself in the process and it shouldn't be that way." I looked at all of them and only saw blank expressions. I was getting worried now. What if this isn't what they want? What if it is impossible for them to get along to just make it all work out? I want this to work out, not just for me but for them as well. They deserve happiness. We will all function just as well. I know we will. If this is what was meant to be than it will work out.

"We do not like sharing." Iris commented calmly while looking at Collin. I sighed. Nathaniel squeezed Dominic's to stop him from commenting rudely.

"We do not mind, as long as we get to mark you." Nathaniel spoke. Collin and Iris did not seem to like that though because they were quick to disagree. They shook their heads. "We just want you, that is all. We all deserve happiness, you deserve happiness and I know you will not be happy if any of us are not." I could not agree more. I would most likely not be in peace if I only chose two pairs. The others will be in pain. I do not want them going through the same heartbreak I went through. And for them to suffer because of me? I will not have that if I can help it.

"Stop being selfish guys." Ellie said. "Timothy is only trying to make it work so you all do not end up insane. Nathaniel is right. Timothy will not be content unless he knows he did what he had to, to make you all happy. Unless you all prefer he stay with Danny. I kinda would like him better since you all can't seem to decide." I heard a growl follow by a warning growl from Vincent. Taking a stance to protect Ellie.

"Not Danny." Iris grumbled and then rolled his eyes. "Fine. We will somehow try and make it work. But I prefer we all do not live in the same household. I at least want to keep boundaries." That could work. Step by step they will agree to this. Sooner or later we could all be living together, holding hands. That thought made me chuckle a little.

"Well I would not want to live in the same house as a filthy dog anyways!" Dominic hissed back. I waited back as they began throwing insults at one another. Not one willing to back down. Just insult after insult. It seemed as more than a few minutes passed before I was fed up with their bickering.

"Are you children done playing?!" I snapped after a while of standing there, I was exhausted. "You all are giving me headache. If you all rather argue with each other than work things out than be my guest." I began getting up to leave."

"NO!" they all answered looking like shameful human beings. I smiled and sat down knowing they will at least pretend to get along for me.

"Good. Let us proceed." I looked at each other then, face to face.

"This could actually work out." Ellie said. "But it is too risky. I have never heard of five people being all mates together, especially two vampires and three werewolves. It's extremely, 100% rare. We also have to prepare for your transformation." F

"My WHAT?!"

"Well duh, you come from a pack. Obviously you will not turn out normal." Ellie shrugged. I close my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose. "You aren't going to run away now are you?" Ellie teased. I shook my head. Why did it never go through my head that my family are all werewolves? I never shifted so does that mean it will happen to me. How could I forget when Iris told me? "I stopped secretly giving you that medication. You're next transformation is the next full moon. Which is next week." he bluntly stated as if it was the most normal thing ever to happen in all of my life being a HUMAN!

"Oh goodness.. oh great. I'm going to be a dog... a dog.. a dog..." I stutter, not really being able to find the exact words to speak.

"A werewolf to be exact." Iris stated calmly.

"I am so sorry guys, I just. This is a whole lot to handle." I held my head in my hands. "I just can't believe I totally forgot that I Timothy am a werewolf." I took shaky breaths in and calmed myself before I made a scene. This can't be possible.

"This can't be possible! You're breaking the bond?" dad whimpered hurt. "Why? I love you"

"But I don't love you." mother replied coldly. They were currently arguing in the kitchen. I sat by the stairs listening to every word mom was saying to my loving, caring father. How could she be so cold. I flinched as I heard glass shattering.

"What about the kids? Are you abandoning them too?"

"Of course not! A mother always has a close bond with her pups! I'm leaving you not them!" I didn't want dad to leave. I wanted him here with me. I love him. He read me stories. He made me breakfast and told me I was his favorite pup. Even though I had no idea what he meant by that. He told me I was different and unique. He told me people would try to tell me otherwise but to just ignore them and keep my head up high.

I heard a door slam shut followed by a growl and more glass breaking. I slowly make my way downstairs. "Mom.. where is dad?"

"Dad is gone! He left me. He left YOU! He never cared!" I whimpered when she threw a glass at me. Hitting right in the head. I fell down and held my head. The next thing I hear is her stomping away. Then I hear footsteps coming closer to me.

"Are you okay!" Ellie knelt down next to me. "Timmy?" he whispered. He ran to get the first aid kit and came back to aid me back to health. He always was good at this.

"Dad.... he left." I sobbed and cried as he held me.

"He will come back... but who needs him? You got me!" he jokes. This was no time for jokes. I closed my eyes tightly and breath shaky breaths. "I know.. Tim.. I know. It is all going to be alright.."

Why... why.. am I remembering this now? I never had Ellie in any of my past memories. I don't remember my memories being this good.. whats happening.