CHAPTER- 3

Author's pov

??- achuuuu!!!!

The girl sneezed who is suffering from high fever. She hold her head due to frustration.

??- jin oppa she never spends time with us.

She complained to her brother who was feeding her while sitting infront of her.

Jin- somi don't say like that she is having busy schedule these days.

Suga- now stop talking and take some rest.

Somi- ok

She laid down. Her brothers one by one kissed her forehead and went out of the room

-----------------

It's Sunday afternoon. A lazy and boring day in Kim's mansion. Which was pretty random.

The brothers were feeling bored as usual. They all were sitting on the couch and scrolling through there phones.

Silence enveloped the room, like a thick blanket muffling any sound. The silence seemed to scratch on forever, broken only by the faint ticking of the clock on the wall.

It was the moment were not a single word was exchanged. They all knew that something was off with their mother.

On this notice, they all glanced at each other looking up from there mobile's screen. They knew that they will not get there answers while just scrolling through some random reels.

Finally that awkward moment was broken by jimin who got frustrated by the pin drop silence.

Jimin- hyung why are you all so quite.

Rm- Then what do you expect us to say?

Jimin- probably answering my some questions?

Jungkook- yea I also have a question.

Taehyung- even we all have some questions.

The hyung line sighed heavily not knowing what to say so they just nodded at them.

Jimin- you told Somi that mom is busy with some schedules.

Suga- so what?

Jimin- that was-

Taehyung- definitely you were lying.

Taehyung said as the boy got annoyed by the situation. He was curious at the same time to know what there mom is exactly doing.

Jin- why do you think so?

Jungkook- hyung we are not dumb. We were also there when mom's friend was telling that mom was partying with her friends.

Jimin- exactly.

Jhope- c'mon she must be tired and she went to party to refresh her mind.