CHAPTER- 15

Author's pov

A beautiful teen girl was sitting on the chair infront of a woman, who was in her devil mode.

A man was standing beside that woman looking at the girl infront of them.

??- Don't you dare to refuse me?

She growled at the girl.

??- You should quietly obey to whatever we say?

She said snapping at her but the girl was still not satisfied by what she was asked to do.

??- You don't have any option and you have to do this.

The man said stopping her thoughts, the girl was looking down at the floor all this time.

??- I can't do this, I'm not like this.

With a sudden motion, the woman's hand connected with a sharp, resounding slap against the girl's cheek, leaving a stinging mark on her soft skin.

At this point, the girl looked at the woman with teary eyes and smiled sadly.

Her gaze went towards the man beside that woman, she hoped that he will say something but he proved her wrong.

??- I hope you both will regret.

She smiled sadly and left the room.

------------------------

Yea ji- Somi I love you so much, how can you say that I hate you

She asked on the call while holding her tears back.

Somi- you never loved us, never!

Yea ji- why you all never understand my feelings?

Somi- we understand you but you don't understand us.

Jin- hey don't say like that.

The seven boys were standing infront of Somi who shouting on their mom through the phone.

The call was on speaker so they were standing their listening everything.

Yea ji- I stopped you because that place was not good.

Somi- I don't care and you all tell her that I don't want to talk with her.

She put the phone harshly on the table which was infront of the couch. Soon she left to her room.

Yea ji- Sons please tell her that I don't like when she goes to her friends. Make her understand.

Namjoon- okay mom, we will.

Yea ji- thanks, bye

She ended the call.

They were standing with blank face. Now, they are used to it. They always wondered that were they really Borned to be in this mess for forever.