CHAPTER- 21

Author's pov

Momo- I'm really getting bored in this party.

Nayeon- yea, I mean IU is our friend but does that mean she will force us to come here.

Momo and nayeon noticed that Somi was in her deep thoughts.

Nayeon shaked somi a little getting her back in the world.

Momo- what happened?

Somi- I'm so done with those sluts, they are trying to take my brothers away.

Nayeon- c'mon, why do you care?

Somi- how can I not, they are the only way I'm getting money.

Momo- you know what let's fight with with them and put the blame on the them.

Nayeon- let's go and talk bad about their so called dad but we will not mention their names.

Momo- but they will know by our conversation that we are talking about them so they will pick up a fight.

Nayeon- and then we will blame them.

Somi- hmm then I will cry and tell Bts to throw them out.

Momo- perfect.

Somi and her friends, Momo and nayeon walked towards Blackpink members.

In the intension of fight,they went infront of Blackpink and started blabbering about them without mentioning them.

But Blackpink members knew better so they ignored them. They walked out of the place in the search of their stepbrothers.

Jisoo- there they are, come.

She said pointing towards a couch. As she walked forward other sisters followed her.
______________

Somi- they didn't reacted, now what?

Nayeon- we will see them later.

Momo- yes, now I want to go back.

Nayeon- ok bye somi.

Somi- then I will leave too. Bye.

Somi made her way towards the couch on which she saw Bts and blackpink together.

As soon as she approaches them, she said.

Somi- let's leave now.

Jungkook- Somi where were you in awhile?

Yn- she was with her shitty friends waiting for us to give a fuck.

Lisa- Unfortunately we didn't give a damn.

Jennie- better luck next time.

Meanwhile jisoo who proudly smirking whispered to Rose who was standing behind her.

Jisoo- I raised them well.

Rose chuckle at her sister.

Rose- no doubt.