CHAPTER- 13

Author's pov

The door opened of Bts new mansion in London. You entered inside just to find no one.

A maid served you a glass of water. The gluped the water and asked the maid.

Yn- Where is everyone?

Maid- mam Jungkook sir is in his room and others are out.

Yn- oh okay.

Maid- umm...mam sorry but...

You looked at her with a confused reaction as she was looking scared and she was hesitating to speak.

Yn- Don't worry I will not say anything, just say it.

Maid- Mam, Taehyung and Jimin sir wanted me to tell you that you can leave till 6pm.

Yn- do I look like a maid to them like I will work and they will decide at which time i will leave besides those rich random bitches should be thankful that I come here to take care of their stupid brother.

The maid became silent. She was not doing that intentionally as she was told to say this to you.

Maid- sorry mam but sir said this.

Yn- you don't need to be sorry btw is there a special reason behind it?

Maid- Yes mam, actually Somi mam don't know that you are here and she will return till 6:30pm.

Yn- and why she don't know?

Maid- She don't likes you and don't want you to be here, so sirs did not told her.

Yn- as if I care.

You rolled your eyes.

Yn- tell them that I will leave before 6 too if I want and if they asked why then say them mam's wish. I mean my wish.

The maid looked at you with bewildered eyes because no one dares to behave in this manner with them.

Maid- o-ok mam.

Yn- Where is that bunn-I mean Jungkook?

Maid- Come mam I will lead you there.

Yn- thanks.

You reached infront of his room and knocked on it 2,3 times but he did not opened the door so you went in directly.

End of Author's pov

Yn's pov

I entered inside and saw him sleeping not really peacefully.

He is looking pale and he is not looking comfortable.

And why will he when this dumb person is sleeping while wearing tight jeans and a jacket.

I went towards him and shaked him a little. Ahh this bunny is not waking up.

What should I even do. Umm...think something y/n.......Should I pour water on his face? No! He's already having fever.