CHAPTER- 10

Somi's pov

The door opened of our mansion. Mom walked inside.Finally she is here after saying us to go first.

She walked towards us and looked at us with Lil annoyed face.

This woman can never look at us lovingly, I really hate her and now she is going to marry a stupid man too.

Unfortunately his sluty daughters will be my step sisters but I will never let that happen.

Mom- What happened now tell.

Rm- Mom first let's sit down.

Mom went to a couch and sat down. After that we all sat down on couch.
She looked at us for explanation.

Jungkook- Mom we will not accept Mr Kim and his daughters.

Somi- Mom we don't want you to marry Mr Kim.

Jimin- we hate them.

Jhope- Mom Somi was crying so much because of this, I can't see her like that.

Taehyung- yes Mom we can't live with them.

Rm- mom I think we are better like this.

Mom- But you all agreed before.

Jin- mom they agreed before because I told them but now I also think we all will not live happily together.

Suga- maybe he is right mom.

Mom- sorry kids but there is no way I will not marry him.

Somi- Mom you can't do this.

Mom- I already knew it that you all will ask me again to cancel the marriage.

Taehyung- ok then cancel it.

Mom- no I will not cancel the marriage but I will let you all do what you all wanted to do in return.

Jin- mom what do you mean?

Mom- I will let you all go to London Oxford University to study.

Ok that's fine, for the first time I am liking her this much. But still this woman is too selfish.

she is letting us go to London now but when we asked here before all this she said we can not go there.

Besides I have online friends from london too. We all will live peacefully without this woman's permission.

I glanced at my brothers who were looking at me for approval but I know they also wanted to go to London. I just nodded at them.

Rm- Fine mom.

Suga- ok then.

Mom- but just one year.

Jungkook- No the least we will stay there until all of our study will be completed.

Mom- what