CHAPTER- 17

Author's pov

The boys were searching for there sisters, they got to know that they got kidnapped.

They are not interested to save them but they want to.

There parents were not picking up there calls. They were scared if there mother got to know that they knew about this and still did not saved them, then she will become more worst. They can't handle more drama in there lives.

On the path out of club they saw that some men were taking BP with them in other car.

They chased the car but they were failed. So they decided to make a proper plan.

They don't know the address or number of skz house and there parents phones are switch off.

Somi was with her friends as always. The boys were searching for them.

They are best mafias of Korea, most successful young CEOS and there aura was damn scary.

They leave no stone unturned using there network and skills.

End of Author's pov

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes but my head is spinning around so badly, I closed my eyes tightly.

After few mins I opened my eyes just to find myself in a dimly lit basement, I looked at my surroundings and saw my sisters tied beside me.

Me- ya lalisa open your eyes.

I was at corner and lisa was beside me.
After my little shouting she opened her eyes and others too.

Jennie- where are we?

Rose- this place is creepy.

They whispered looking all over the place.

Lisa- how are we here?

Jisoo- wait I remember that our car was suddenly stopped and white fog was everywhere....

She said trying to remember everything.

Me- are we kidnapped?

Lisa- yes I guess.

Jennie- what do you mean by I guess ofcourse we are kidnapped.

She whispered angrily. Aghh that's not her fault, my brain will also explode in few mins.

Rose- I'm scared.

She said not knowing what else can happen. She was having a very bad feelings.

??- oh so you all woke up.

The sound of footsteps echoed through the basement. A middle aged woman walked towards them.

??- you all are really so pretty.

Me- indeed!