𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏. [⚠︎︎]

Play 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜🎧🎵

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐣𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯
Gradually regaining consciousness, I was welcomed by the rhythmic sound of raindrops splattering against the windowpane of the cozy bedroom. My eyes fluttered open, and I rubbed them sleepily, taking a moment to adjust to the dimly lit room.

As I shifted slightly, I realized that I was not alone - there was an arm draped around my torso, and a warm body pressed against my back. A smile tugged at the corners of my lips as I turned to look over my shoulder, my gaze landing on the peaceful face of Ebony, who was still fast asleep beside me.

Her luscious curls were splayed out across the pillow, framing her serene expression and giving her an almost angelic appearance in the soft morning light.

I gently ran my thumb across her cheek as she slept soundly beside me. She was now my girlfriend, and I was determined to treat her well. As she continued to sleep, I carefully removed her arm from around me and let out a sigh.

She takes forever to wake up...

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up, feeling the cool wooden floor beneath my feet. I made my way to the dresser and picked out fresh clothes from the collection of clothes I had previously left over for the day.

Next, I headed to the bathroom to freshen up. I grabbed the spare toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing my teeth. As I brushed, I looked at myself in the mirror, noticing the dark circles under my eyes. I also splashed some water on my face, hoping it would help me feel more awake.

All of a sudden, the door let out a creak, causing me to jump slightly. I halted my brushing and glanced up to find Ebony standing before me. "Good morning, Ebony," I murmured softly.

"Morning," Ebony said, starting to brush her teeth. I stared at her through the the mirror, frowning a bit at her blunt response.

I turned off the tap and moved to stand behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Is everything alright?" I asked, concerned. Ebony shook her head, spun around to face me, and placed her hands tenderly on my cheeks.

She then leaned forward, pressing her lips to mine in a deep, lingering kiss that was both slow and filled with intensity. A soft whimper escaped me, my lips parting slightly, inviting Ebony to deepen the kiss even further.

I angled my head, giving her access to my neck where she planted a series of bites—not enough to draw blood, but with a firmness that sent a thrill through me.

Did she want to..?

"Jump"

I jumped into Ebony's embrace, allowing for her to carry me back to the bedroom. She gently place me down, and straddled my lap as I wrapped my arms around her. Her knee slightly pressed against my area causing me to moan into the kiss that had yet to be broken.