𐫰𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𐫰

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐣𝐚 𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐣𝐚 𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Jorja let out an exasperated sigh, her attitude filled with frustration as she slumped back into the chair. Solèigh was at daycare, Ebony was busy managing her business bookings, and Jorja had no work to do today, leaving her feeling completely unoccupied and bored.

As she mindlessly scrolled through YouTube for the fifth time that day, She slowed down her scrolling when she came across a video titled 'Calling my girlfriend another woman's name PRANK'. Intrigued, she tapped on the video, indulging in a childish snicker at the woman's reaction.

When Suddenly, an idea popped into her head. She quickly got up, dumped the bowl of cereal in the trash, and left it in the sink to clean later. Since she was feeling pretty bored, pranking Ebony seemed like the perfect idea.

With a subtle grin, Jorja ascended the stairs towards their bedroom, relieved that Ebony was downstairs in the lounge room. This meant she didn't have to fret about Ebony catching sight of her grabbing the camera, as she aimed to record the prank.

Jorja quickly grabbed the camera and went back downstairs to hide it from Ebony. After setting it up, she hit record, gave a thumbs-up to the camera, and sat down, trying to act casual.

"Baby, could you come here for a moment, please?" she called out, trying to mask the nervousness in her voice. It took a moment for Ebony to respond, and that only made Jorja even more nervous.

After a moment, Jorja heard footsteps from the hall. "Hold on! I'm coming," Ebony called out before she opened the door and stepped into the living room to find out what Jorja needed.

Jorja, not even knowing what to say, had to think quickly on her feet as Ebony now stood before her. "Did you need something?" Ebony asked, her expression puzzled.

"Could you help me get the movie out of the DVD player? It's stuck, I already tried to pull it out." Jorja said, lying right through her teeth. Since they have had actual had problems with it getting stuck before, it was a believable lie.

Ebony sighed and cast her gaze toward the DVD player, starting her inspection. "Not this shit again. I might as well purchase a new one at this point."

Jorja nodded, agreeing with Ebony, and watched as she started pulling on the DVD player. To "their" surprise, Ebony effortlessly removed the movie without any trouble, causing Jorja to giggle nervously.

"Thank goodness! don't even use this right now, just watch Netflix instead, cause it's not coming out next time," Ebony laughed, standing back up straight.

"Alright, thank you, Nora," Jorja hurriedly remarked, trying to make a quick exit before Ebony could reply. Ebony halted, her head tilting in confusion as she caught the unfamiliar name slipping effortlessly from Jorja's lips.

Ebony let out a bitter chuckle, trailing closely behind Jorja. "I don't know who the fuck you're thanking, but it sure as hell ain't me," Ebony scoffed. Attempting to pretend confused, Jorja turned around her eyebrows furrowed.

"What? I just thanked you for helping me with the DVD player," Jorja protested, looking at Ebony with a dumbfounded expression.

"You didn't thank me, you thanked Nora. My name is Ebony. I don't know who the hell that is, or who you've been with, but that's not my name, Jorja. Don't play with me," Ebony angrily retorted.

"No I didn't, I said Thank you EBONY."

Ebony took a deep breath, closing her eyes in an attempt to compose herself. "Jorja, no the f-... you know what?," she began, but then stopped herself, a small smile forming on her lips.

"Whomever that woman might be, I wish you a spectacular life ahead, because you certainly won't be sharing it with me," Ebony sarcastically remarked with a laugh, brushing past Jorja to ascend the stairs and grab her purse and car keys.

"Talking 'bout some Thank you, Nora. I'll just be damned," Ebony mumbled to herself as she made her way up the stairs. Jorja, realizing Ebony was probably going to grab her things and leave, panicked. She quickly rushed to her hiding spot, grabbed the camera, and hurried to explain that it was just a prank.

Before she knew it, Ebony was heading back downstairs, making her way out of the door in a hurry, leaving Jorja behind struggling to grab the camera with shakey hands. "Gosh, she moves so fast! Ebony, wait! Come back!" Jorja called out, running towards the door to catch up with Ebony before she drove off.

"Ebony, wait up! It was just a prank, seriously! Look, I've got the camera. I was recording everything!" Jorja shouted, a little out of breath, as she tried to catch up with Ebony who was already in the car, ready to drive away.

Ebony watched from the car as Jorja hurriedly ran in front of it. She rolled down the window just a bit, not even enough to slip a thin sheet of paper through. "Can you move out of the way? You see I'm trying to leave," Ebony said, not bothering to give Jorja eye contact.

"Leave for what? It was just a prank. Can you please step out of the car? I'm really sorry!" Jorja whined, not even bothering to stop the camera from recording. Ebony remained silent for a brief spell, then exhaled sharply in frustration, reversing up the driveway. She couldn't help but let out a chuckle upon seeing Jorja scampering barefoot toward the car.

Ebony clicked the car open, and Jorja opened the door. "Move, and get that damn camera out of my face. This ain't 'Good Luck Charlie,'" she stressed, mean mugging the camera.

Jorja chuckled and brought the camera closer, exclaiming, "Good Luck Charlie!" She then covered the lens, mimicking the iconic Disney show scene. Ebony shook her head at Jorja's childishness, striding toward the front door, with Jorja trailing close behind.

"I need a fucking blunt" Ebony said.

BTW: The book isn't nearly finished. I just wanted to make one of these! :p