Marko

Reader: Human
Genre: Fluff?

Y/n - Your Name or Insert Name
L/n - Last Name
E/c - Eye Color
H/c - Hair Color
H/l - Hair Length

: Marko has a decent time with someone he considered to be dinner.

The moon was bright and in The Boys favor. The people on the boardwalk had gathered once again on the first night of summer to dance at the first concert for the summer. David had expressed joy when he saw the flyer for it, dancing in the wind on the cork board near the beach.

"You know the rules, boys. Find yourself something to eat for the end of the night."

David had said, reeving up his motorcycle. The Boys howled in excitement, reeving up their own beauty's before riding off onto the sand and into the fun.

When getting there, the lights shined bright all through the boardwalk. Shops had been opened up for the event and there were too many pop up shops to count when walking past. Dwayne was the first to split from the group, getting dragged by his little friend Laddie to one of the stalls. Star being next, as she always vowed to stay beside Laddie.

Then Marko found himself alone. He peered around at the many people walking past, all of them too drunk or too dirty for the blondes taste. The music intrigued him however, he hadn't heard classic pop rock in a long time—and he band playing wasn't all that terrible considering the man singing was wearing pink tights and large Herman Munster like boots, making him look like he was going to fall off the stage.

Marko chuckled at his appearance and slowly backed away to the crowd, taking in the smell of many worthy meals. All was well until the careless blonde ran into someone, back to back. The vampire turned around with a careless smile, but found it difficult to keep it.

"Hey man, watch yourself."

The person said, turning around. He didn't say it rudely as many would have, but with a laugh as he stumbled over his own feet trying to face Marko. He looked pleasant, someone Marko definitely had an inkling for.

"I'm sure you're the one who backed into me."

Marko said with a smirk. The boy chuckled and nodded, putting up his hands in defense.

"Whoever did it—let's just forget about it. Huh?"

Marko nodded. He knew who was going to become his meal at the end of the rodeo, this h/c, e/c mans smile was wide and impossibly white. The blonde hadn't seen someone so beautiful in such a long time, he wondered for a moment if he had to wait until the end of the night.

"You wanna get a drink? An apology from me, I'll buy it."

The man said, digging in his ripped baggy jeans for some money he had brought. Marko hummed, raising his brows. A drink? Before a meal? Yes. That sounded nice.

"I'll lead the way."

Marko cooed, grabbing the humans arm and pulling him away from the music and to the open air filled with pop up shops that held drinks of some kind. Y/n followed close behind, having taken his hand away from Marko when they got more into the crowd. Something about the blonde was itching at the back of Y/ns neck, some sort of feeling that he wasn't quite sure what to think of.

"Hey, uh. I'm Y/n, by the way."

Y/n yelled through the loud music. Marko turned to him and nodded, opening the door to one of the shops he had frequented often. He winked to the women behind the counter and lead Y/n to the back where they held juices, beer and soda.

"I'm Marko."

Marko's face remained grinning and up beat, but inside he felt a little shaken. Never before had he willingly said his name to one of his meal before, and never before did he pull them along to hang out with him even though it was nowhere near time to eat. He could hear Paul's voice in the back of his head, laughing about how Marko found himself a 'pet' but Marko didn't feel this human to be used for that purpose.

Y/ns scent was strong, similar to that human Micheal that David and Star had grown a liking to. He seemed nonchalant, but also very observant when it came to the people around him—Marko could even tell the h/c man was watching him closely every time he turned away, almost trying to read his mind. He was different, but in a good way.

"You don't mind if we take these, huh?"

Marko chuckled at the women working behind the counter, she opened her mouth to respond but quickly closed it, a sudden look of fear in her eyes. Y/n looked between the blonde and the woman, unsure of why she looked so nervous. Marko grinned at her and took Y/n's hand once again, taking him out of the store and back into the loud music area.

"Dude, did you know her or something?"

"Huh?"

Marko asked, pretending not to have heard the humans question. Y/n scoffed a laugh and asked again, this time louder. Marko chuckled and nodded, glancing back to the woman, who was staring blankly in front of her.

"Yeah. We go way back."

Marko grinned. Y/n nodded and took his drink of choice from the blonde, opening it up and taking a long good drink of it, sighing in relief when he took it away from his lips. He looked at Marko with a smile.

"You wanna dance?"

Marko nodded.

"Why not. I've got all night."