Dwayne

Reader: Vampire
Genre: Smut

Y/n would describe Dwayne as the 'nice' one of the group, other than Star or Laddie of course—but let that not mistake you to think that Dwayne was some kind of sweetheart who cared about anyone other than his own little group

Y/n would describe Dwayne as the 'nice' one of the group, other than Star or Laddie of course—but let that not mistake you to think that Dwayne was some kind of sweetheart who cared about anyone other than his own little group. It took him a considerable amount of time and effort to get used to Star, and even then he still had to bite his tongue around her.

When him and Y/n had met, officially it was not the best meeting. Y/n was brought in by Marko, who proved to find someone as annoying, if not slightly more, than himself. David always muttered in some sort of endearing tone that Y/n and Marko must have been long lost brothers. Dwayne agreed. They did not like each other very much.

Y/n was flashy and loud, never minding who he was annoying. Nobody stopped him, nobody cared enough to make him calm down. David ignored him, or only slightly threatened him to make him settle down, while Marko and Paul were the ones who amplified the h/c vampire's behavior. Dwayne would have none of it no more. He was pushed past his limit and his cool beauty demeanor was pushed aside.

Much like now.

Y/n found himself being thrown up against a wall, the feeling of old stone from the cave ripping into the vampires jacket. Y/n hissed, his hands gripping at Dwayne's jacket, and even though this would be a time to be pissed with how he was being tossed around—Y/n found himself smirking, pleased with the situation. He always enjoyed when this happened, when Dwayne would loosen up and show his true colors.

Dwayne tore off Y/ns jacket, tossing it to the side to collect dirt. Leaving no time for mourning, Y/n felt sharp teeth in his neck and blood trickling down his chest before it was licked away by the older vampire. The sting of pain was gone before the blink of an eye, leaving behind a warm sensation. Y/n grinned and used his hands to take off Dwayne's jacket, leaving him without anything over his torso. His chest was toned, complete eye candy to those who didn't see it everyday. Y/n had grown tired of it, sometimes wondering how he would look with a shirt—now was not one of those times.

Dwayne backed away, his lips stained a pale red. The long haired vampire grabbed Y/n's wrist and dragged him closer, their chests together. Y/n wrapped his arms around the other's neck, bringing Dwayne close and capturing their lips together without much of a thought. Dwayne pushed against Y/n, his hands finding her grip on the other vampires waist. Y/n pulled apart and huffed, looking at Dwayne with half lidded eyes.

"It'll be dawn soon, Dwayne."

Y/n mumbled, trying to speed up their pace. Dwayne rolled his eyes and picked Y/n up, moving his legs around his waist so that Y/n wouldn't have much of a chance to fall, as hilarious as that would be. Y/n grinned and jumped up to get into a better position, his head just a little bit above Dwayne's. Dwayne held onto the other vampire as he turned them around and flopped Y/n down on an old and dirty chair that had found a while ago. Y/n was used to the old furniture, not batting an eye when a layer of dust rose from where he was placed down.