David

Reader: Human
Genre: Smut (No specific parts mentioned/Y/n is on the bottom)

Y/n yawned, setting aside the newly cleaned plate he just washed onto the disk rack beside him

Y/n yawned, setting aside the newly cleaned plate he just washed onto the disk rack beside him. He had just eaten dinner, what it was, he was not entirely sure of. His mother had made it and left it in the oven before she left for her night shift, leaving behind a note that assured Y/n that she would be home by the morning. Y/n didn't care. He was not twelve anymore, he did not need someone to stay home with him-in fact, he wished, at the age of nineteen, that he could go live out on his own.

He turned around and looked blankly at the clock on the kitchen wall. It was a little past nine, the darkness outside was settling down, and the crickets started to speak loudly outside the window. His head moved back to the window above the sink, hearing the familiar sound of a motorcycle coming up the road to his house. Y/n smirked and quickly went up to his room, grabbing his jacket and slipping on his shoes.

Y/n went back downstairs and to the door, making sure he grabbed his set of keys before he went out and closed it behind him. There was only one motorcycle there in front of him, belonging to David. Y/n smiled and him and went forward, stepping off from his porch.

"Where's your posse?"

Y/n asked, putting an arm over David's shoulder, using the vampire to help himself up onto the bike. David chuckled and looked behind him, his light blue eyes on Y/n as he got himself situated.

"Boardwalk. Getting something to eat."

David answered, his voice sounding mischievous. Y/n nodded, feeling a pinch in his stomach at that. He knew what that meant, it had taken him about a week or so to figure that David and the others were not just joking around when they said things like 'We're immortal, so it'll be fine.' To jumping off a bridge, and 'Wanna drink of blood, Y/n?.'

"You didn't join them?"

Y/n questioned, finding it odd that David, out of them all, would miss a meal. David shook his head, not saying anything as he kicked off the bike and started to leave. Y/n rolled his eyes at the silence and put his hands on David's waist, making sure to hold on tight enough so he didn't fall off. It took forever to get comfortable enough with the idea of putting his hands on another mans waist, but at the same time, Y/n knew if he didn't, he would most likely fall off. That was something he did not want to happen.

/////

The cave was eerie when it was just Y/n and David there. The soft cooing of Marko's pidgins could be heard, and the crackling of the fire was loud enough to make Y/n jump every so often. He shook out the nerves and tried his best to get comfortable. 'I've been here so many times, why does it feel weird now?' he thought to himself, sitting down on an old couch by the unworking water fountain.

Perhaps the feeling of unease was coming from David. Y/n watched him stalk around for a moment, his eyes never leaving Y/n as he came and sat down beside him. David had never been this close before, at least not from his own free will. Y/n smiled a little and looked beside him, trying desperately not to seem like he was nervous for any reason.