Prolonge

I couldn't take my eyes off her legs. I watched as she crossed them once again. I couldn't concentrate on the work I was supposed to be doing. I wanted to know what it would be like to spread them legs apart.

"Mr. Matthews" her sweet voice finds it way to my ears I hum "is there something bothering you"

My eyes find her soft hazle ones. "Just thinking about this upcoming event," I tell her to save my hide

She smiles. "Going to parties should be the last thing on your mind right now, David," she says

"Easy for you to say, you probably don't have to worry about having dates," I mumble, then wish I could take it back damn

"Going alone isn't a bad thing," she says. "Let's get back to the lesson."

"Is this the only thing you do for money?" I ask

"Yes, it helps pay the bills," she says

"What if I give you a little extra?"

Her eyes come to mine once again "for tutoring you"

I smile. "I was thinking you could help me in other ways," I tell her

Her eyes widen. "I'm not that type of girl, Mr. Matthews"

I laugh. "I'm not talking about sex, Harmony," I tell her although I was thinking it. "You have a dirty little mind,"

She opens and then closes her mouth. "I do not," she says. "What is it, then your offering?" she says

"This event is important to me," I tell her. "A lot of my friends will be there. If I go alone, it's going to look a little sad. "

"Are you asking me to go to the event with you?" she asked

"Yes."

"I don't know. Social events are not really my type of thing,"

"I'll make it worthwhile, fifty million."

"That's a lot," she says. I shrug my shoulders. "What would we have to do?"

"Hold hands, dance, you know normal couple things be my girlfriend for one week"

"A week, what are we going to be doing during that time?"

"Beach party, cookouts, other events my friends invited me too."

She nods and then looks back at her book. "Ok," she whispers

I smile. "How many guys have you been with Harmony?" I ask

"Non"

This was going to be an interesting week. My eyes travel over her small frame once again. How the fuck, she was an absolute bomb shell. And yet not one guy has had the pleasure of touching her body.

"Can we focus on the lesson please" she asked

"Sure"

She was smart and the only one so far that would put up with me. No wonder though, I don't think she understood I was flirting with her.

As usual we did a couple of pages then she packs to leave. "I'll call you with details about the event" I tell her

She nods then leaves me. I call around to get things ready. I needed a suit and she would need a dress. I knew that the colors where red and black. So red dress for her and black tux for me. I bought flowers for her. Red roses, I didn't know her favorite but considering the color I thought it would be appropriate.

The night of I dressed looking at myself in the mirror. Mom steps in as I'm straighten my tie out.

"You look so much like your father" she tells me