chapter two

A bet was going around,  the next event was in a couple of weeks, and everyone had bets that I would show up alone as always. I had to find a date before the next event.

I just got off the phone with Connor and finished up my homework for the day. Leaving my room, I see mom come in with a small black headed girl behind her. She wore a tight black skirt that cut off at her midthighs and a white button-down shirt. A pair of wire frame glasses sit on the bridge of her tiny nose.

"David, there you are. I was just about to call you down," mom says

I smile. "Is it something important?" I ask

"This is Harmony Rice, your new geometry tutor," mom says

Miss Harmony Rice looks up at me, a small smile on her face. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Matthews, " she says

My lips twitch no one ever called me that. "It's nice to meet you too,"

"When can I start?" Harmony asked mom

"Tonight would be great, don't you think David"

"Tonight is perfect," I tell her. "I'll show you where we sit up."

"Great," she says she looks back at my mother

"Behave David," mom tells me

I give her one of my best smiles as I watch Harmony climb the stairs. I had to hand it to mom she did good with this one. Harmony Rice was fucking hot.

"How old are you" I ask as we start toward my room

"Eighteen" she says

"Great my mom is getting high schoolers to tutor me now" I mumble

"Actually I'm in college" she says

"Right sorry"

"No its fine we all need a little help in some things" she tells me

"And in what area do you need help in"

She blushes looking away

"I don't mean to pry" I say

"No I'm the one that opened the conversation" she says "I'm not very good at human relations I guess you would say"

"And yet your a tutor"

"It's one of the reasons I took the job. To get out of my comfort zone"

I nod opening the door to my room "here we are"

"This is your room"

"It's where I do most of my work" I tell her She steps in carefully exploring the area "I promise I won't seduce you" I see her visible tense up "that was a joke, a very poor joke. Mom's aways scolded me about my behavior towards my tutors"

She smiles "No harm done" she says

"You can take the desk chair." I tell her "I usually sit on my bed"

She nods taking a seat, I watch as she truns toward me. Her hazle eyes come to mine.

"How long have you been tutoring" I ask

"I actually just started. My professor thought I would be good at it. Said I had tutoring potential"

I smile "so I'm just your first subject hum"

"I'm actually pretty good at geometry. One reason your mother hired me"

"That's great"

"So were do you want to start"

"I have a paper due tomorrow so I guess we start with that"

She nods, stepping towards her I reach around her watching her face as I get the book and paper. I smile when I notice how her breath increases and her face flushes. Sitting down on the bed in front of her I hand her the paper. And trun to the page we are on.