chapter one

I was known as a baby, David, to the world. The baby that got kidnapped by his grandma and uncle it was sad, really. And sometimes I wished all the publicity would disappear. But because of my family being who they were, I was in the eye of the limelight most of my childhood. I lean to dran them out as I got older. But it didn't make life easier.

I'm in my college years. I am staying with my parents for the time being. We lived at a huge house in America. Owned some farm land and did a little horseback riding on weekends. Mom said we moved there after I was born. It was me, dad, mom, Nana, Mrs. Caroline, and my baby sister Laiusa.

The only problem I have is geometry. It didn't like me, and I didn't like it. Mom hared tutors to help me, but I had a problem. I don't lie. I found out with my first tutor that she didn't like being told that her teeth looked like horses teeth. Even when asked, I told mom she shouldn't have asked if she didn't want the truth of it. Most of them I knew flirt with me because they knew I was rich and wanted to take advantage of that. There might have been one that I would have considered fucking but she left the sane day we hired her.

"I can't believe you would say such a thing" my new tutor miss Evelyn Haze says as we both make our way toward the front door.

"What did you do this time" mom asked seeing us in passing

"Told the truth" I tell her

"Mrs Matthews I will not work in these situations" Mrs Haze says

I loved seeing there melt downs "miss Haze hun, your skirt is up in the back" I tell her

Her eyes widen and she frantically pulls it down as she is leaving out our door. I smile at the older woman.

"What happened this time" mom asked

"She asked me if I thought her skirt made her ass look good" I tell mom "I simply told the truth and said no it made it look ten times bigger than it already was"

I here dad laugh behind me "Come on Zoe don't get mad at him for being honest" he tells her

"You could at least been nicer about it"

"Find one that not attracted to me and maybe I will" I tell her

"It's a curse son, in our gens" dad says

"Where do you find these women" I ask mom as I head to the kitchen

"They are verified on the app" she tells me

"Maybe get one not verified" I suggest

"Maybe you need to learn how to fabrcat just a tiny bit" mom says

"It shows good quality him being honest" dad says "keep up the work"

"Rafe we're going go broke with just tutors" mom protested

"Nonsense" he says pulling her into his arms

I roll my eyes at them "I'll be home late tonight" I tell them

"That's right you have that art gallery thing with your friends" mom says

"Yes, it's going on until nine tonight"

"Are you taking anyone special" dad asked

"Nope just myself"

"There's nothing wrong going by yourself" mom says coming around the island to fuss over my hair that always stands up.

Later that day we would be standing in my room as she ties the black tie for me that I'm to wear tonight.

"Who tied dad's ties" I asked