Chapter 3: Moment Of Truth

You and Catnap are still sitting together on the hill. You aren't chatting with him anymore, just enjoying the view. It was just you, and Catnap. And you liked that. No, you loved that. You were contemplating something. You were hesitant, but you decided to just go for it. You proceeded to lay your head onto Catnap's shoulder. His arm flinched. He was surprised. He was very nervous, but also happy. His crush was leaning on his shoulder. He felt comfortable. All of his stresses went away. Starvation, torture, fate, The Prototype.. all of his concerns completely vanished into thin air. His fur felt warm as you leaned your head on it, and you liked it. His fluffy, warm fur made you feel comfortable. But then, the unexpected happened.

Catnap wrapped his tail around you, as if it was his way of saying, "I love you too." You knew that getting into a relationship with him would be easy, and the thought excited you. Just then, you and Catnap heard thumps behind you, and they were getting louder by each one. Both of you turned around, and it was a doll riding on a tall, fluffy, pink creature's shoulder. You and Catnap quickly stood up and tried to look casual. You both were embarrassed. The doll started talking. "Who are you?" It asked. You realized that it was talking to you. "I'm.. Y/N. I visited this place to morn the loss of my son, Bryan, and to celebrate his 25th birthday. I adopted him from this orphanage." The doll responded with, "Makes sense. You're lucky you adopted him before... nevermind. Anyways, my name is Poppy. Her name is Kissy Missy, but you can just call her Kissy." Poppy seemed nice. Kissy also seemed friendly, too. You recognized her, and knew she was one of the many toys from the factory.

"So, why are you guys here?" Catnap asked Poppy. "Well, I was recently freed from my case by a visitor. I would've led them here, but they were quickly killed by Mommy. Still, they killed Huggy, so we won't have to worry about his wrath anymore." Poppy answered. "Good for you guys. Me and Y/N just recently became.. f-friends after we met," said Catnap. You knew what he was thinking as he said the word friend. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Y/N," Poppy said before going back into the cable car to leave. Catnap started to speak, "I would've killed her, but she was being nicer than usual. Normally, she shows me a lot of sass." You could relate to Catnap. When you were a child, a lot of the kids at school showed you sass because they thought you were a nerd. Not as bad as bullying, but it's very annoying to deal with. It's impossible to get used to.

Catnap looked like he wanted to say something. "Catnap? You have something to say?" Catnap wrapped his tail around himself and curled into a ball. To you, it was cute. Catnap nervously spoke, "Well, Y/N... there's something I wanna ask you. I've never met anyone like you before. And, well, this is so sudden, since.. we've only spent an hour together so far, but I can see that this is my destiny, and I hope you think that too.. I like you. No, I love you, and.. I want you to be my girlfriend." You got super excited the moment he spoke that sentence. You quickly responded with, "Are you kidding, Catnap? Of course I'll be your girlfriend! I love you too! I loved you since the moment we made eye contact. You're kind, hot, and you deserve to be treated better." And with that, an inseparable relationship had just began. Little did you know, it was also going to bring a lot of discoveries and challenges.