Chapter 7: A Little Fun

(LEMON WARNING, SKIP TO PARAGRAPH 3 IF YOU DONT LIKE LEMON)

You, Catnap, and DogDay headed to bed. You and Catnap slept in separate beds to not look suspicious. You remembered that Catnap said that he had a surprise for you in the morning, and his flirty tone when he said it. You got more and more excited at the thought. Meanwhile, DogDay was sleeping in a completely other room. "Catnap and that person seem like they get along really well. They must be good friends. Lucky guy finally found a friend that didn't run away from him. Good for him," DogDay thought. You, Catnap, and DogDay had all fallen asleep. Suddenly, you and Catnap woke up. You two checked the time to see how long you were asleep for, and it was four in the morning. "Well, since we've woken up already... what do ya say we get to that... surprise?~" Catnap asked. It was that flirty tone again. As he said that, you had an idea of what was about to happen, and you loved the thought. "Alright, flirty boy~" you said. You decided to give in.

So, Catnap walked over to your bed, and ripped your clothes clean off. He grinned from ear to ear from the sight that it resulted in. Catnap began to kiss your lips with passion, a lot of it. You and Catnap were both moaning into the kiss. It felt amazing. "Like it so far, pup?~" Catnap asked. You loved the nickname, pup. "Y-yeeesss~" you moaned. "Don't be too loud, pup. We don't want DogDay to hear us, now do we?~" Catnap teased. Then, Catnap began to stop kissing you. He then injected his private into your bottom, and it felt wonderful. "O-ooohhh~~" you moaned. He slowly pushed it in further, and it got harder and harder to not let out a big, loud moan. Catnap started to get hard, as well. "C-Catnap~~" you moaned. "Can't... hold... a-anymoorrreee~~" you moaned. This had been going on for twenty minutes now, and it wasn't even close to getting old. You were loving it, and so was Catnap. You couldn't hold it in anymore. You let out the loudest moan possible. Then, you and Catnap stopped. "Lord, you are so good at that. That felt amazing," you told him.

Just then, you heard a door open. It was DogDay. He saw you and Catnap sitting on the bed, naked at that. "YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!?" He screamed. You and Catnap could tell that DogDay was full of rage at the sight. He wasn't even traumatized, just full of pure anger. On top of the situation, this was now the second time someone caught you and Catnap doing something embarrassing. You and Catnap were both sweating. "DOGDAY, I CAN EXPLAIN!" You and Catnap both yelled at the same time. "PLEASE DO!" DogDay said in a sassy, yet furious tone. "You guys could've told me that you were a couple, I would've been fine with it!" DogDay said. What he had just said surprised the both of you. "Wait, what?" Catnap blurted out. "I wouldn't have cared that you guys were a couple. Now, what makes me mad is that you both hid it from me. Especially you, Catnap. Aren't we friends?" DogDay asked in a somber tone. "DogDay, I-I'm sorry. You're right about this. It would've been a better idea to just tell you. If we told you, we wouldn't have had to go through this argument and you wouldn't have caught us having... you know," Catnap admitted. "It's fine. Why are you guys a couple, anyways?" DogDay asked. "I dunno, just a perfect match, I guess," you said, shyly.

"Hey, Y/N. I was planning to go see my lord, The Prototype. I was thinking you could come. Remember, you need to praise him. Treat him with all of your respect, and you'll be fine," Catnap said. "Of course, my love. Can't wait to meet him!" You replied. Little were you aware of what kind of experience this was really gonna be.