Crashed Wedding & Reunion!

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

...about to take flight 'Cause the night is young 

And the music's on And we got love on sight 

Sky was the limit 

Now the stars Where we livin' 

It's the vibe When we're in it 

It'll blow your mind 

It's so perfect, Perfect, perfect 

A hundred percent

Branch was listening to old albums of him and our older brothers, while I was looking at the photo album Floyd gave me.  

"Branch. N/n." PJ said, clearing his throat. 

"What? Oh. Hey, PJ." I said, putting the photo album behind me and Branch stopped the record player. 

"Are you all right, Branch? You're smiling and crying at the same time. It kinda looks like it's hurting your face." PJ asked my older brother.  

"It does hurt my face. I guess I'm just missing our, um... grandma. I was just listening to some of her old records." Branch said, lying through his teeth as he put the CD into its case. 

"BroZone? No way. I love BroZone." PJ stated excited. 

"Really? I mean, really?" Branch asked, excited and then normal. 

"I didn't know you liked them too." PJ stated. 

"I don't. I'm actually hate listening. It's a new thing. My grandma had very questionable taste. I mean, just look at how she decorated this place. I'm sorry, but there are some things that shouldn't be macraméd. Am I right?" I explained. 

"Um, kinda seems like there's something you're not telling me, sweetie." PJ said as he took my hand in his.  

"What? Pfft. Be silly. No." I denied.

"Hey. I need you to be real with me. It seems like more than a macramé issue. If you're having feelings, you can talk about them with me." PJ said, looking me in the eyes. 

"Okay. You're right." I stated and then looked at my wrist like a watch. 

"Oh, hey. Look at the time. We're gonna be late to the royal wedding. Let's go get married." I stated as I pulled him toward the door.  

"Y/n!" PJ exclaimed, making me stop.  

"What? I mean, let's get Bridget and Gristle married." I corrected myself. 

"Yeah... Oh. 'Cause our wedding isn't for a few months." PJ stated. 

"Yeah. So weird. Duh. I'm just really excited, if I'm being honest." I stated honestly. 

 "I am too, babe, but we need to be patient. Maybe after this wedding, you and I can plan a little bit more on our wedding." PJ stated. 

"Yeah. I would really like that." I stated. 

"Great, it's a date." PJ stated, kissing me on the cheek as we left with Branch. 

PJ, Y/n, Branch, Cooper and Prince D, Tiny Diamond, Bridget, Y/n and PJ, Y/n and Branch, All