Brozone is back and bigger!

I don't own this picture! 

PJ POV

"Hey, Viva, do you wanna make candy necklaces that we never finish because we eat all the candy?" Dad asked. 

"Great minds think alike, Daddy." Viva stated as they chuckled and walked away. 

Y/n POV

"Oof, looking good, Bruce." I stated. 

"You bet. Hey, down. No pulling out Daddy's chest hair! Ow!" Bruce stated to me and then stated to his kids. 

"Kids, cover your ears. You look hot. Honey, break a leg." Brandy stated to the kids and then to Bruce. 

"Branch, Y/n, I'm sorry we didn't get to see you grow up, but I'm excited to get to hang out with you now." Clay stated. 

"Yeah, same here, Clay." Branch and I stated in unison. 

"Hey, you wanna join my sad book club? It's really cool. We just sit around and hug and stuff. And cry." Clay stated. 

"Yeah, totally. We will get back to you on that topic." I stated as I pulled Branch away as he thanks me. 

"BroZone! BroZone! BroZone!" I could hear the crowd chanting. 

"What's up? You got the preshow jitters?" I asked, Floyd as he watched the crowd. 

"I can't believe that we almost missed out on all this. We may not be the new kids on the block anymore, but I'm loving this new edition of us, including our new member, you." Floyd said, turning his head to face me. 

"You know, I'm really glad those 98 degrees of separation are behind us." Bruce stated. 

"Just as long as we're together." Floyd stated. 

"Mmm. Hey, you guys gotta try this menudo." Clay stated, chewing. 

"Guys, are we sure this is the place?" Boom asked. 

"Well, it does match the postcard." Trickee stated. 

"'Wish you were here'? Branch is the only one I know who talks like that." Hype stated.  

"Oh, here we go now!" Ablaze exclaimed. 

"That new song is sick, Branch! I knew you had it in you." John Dory stated. 

"Oh, yeah, thanks. It's, you know, just a little something me and a few of my buddies were working on." Branch stated. 

"What?" John Dory asked. 

"Branch, you don't mean those boys you used to hang out with before, Ablaze, Trickee, Hype and Boom, do you?" I asked. 

I hear whistling and I knew it was them.

"Yep. Hey, here they are now." Branch stated as the whistling continued. 

Our brothers looked at Branch, confused. 

"What? You didn't think BroZone was the only band I've ever been in, did you? Please." Branch said. 

"Now, these guys know how to flex the drip." Clay stated. 

"You are so in sync." John Dory stated. 

"Did you hear what he said?" Branch asked. 

"I don't get it." Boom stated.