Final Battle

I don't own this picture!  

Velvet POV

"All right, Rageons. Now is the moment we've all been waiting for. Everyone put your hands up for Lifer Award recipients, that tantalizing twosome, Velvet and Veneer!" I hear someone introduce us as he rode up to the red carpet. 

"I love you!" The crowd shouted. 

"Thank you! We love you too!" I shouted back and then I pulled Veneer back a little. 

"Okay, how's my aura?" I asked. 

"Confident yet grateful to your teachers and everyone who got you here tonight?" Veneer stated. 

"That's what I'm going for." I stated as we got out of our ride and started posing for the cameras. 

Y/n POV

"Velvet and Veneer! Give us back our brothers." Branch demanded as we crashed their little runway show, me next to Branch. 

"Yeah! What he said!" PJ exclaimed. 

"You don't know what you're talking about, troll. And I didn't know Brozone had a sister. Hello, it's nice to meet you." Velvet said to Branch and then turned to me. 

"I wish I could say the same about you. Like Branch said, give us back our brothers." I stated. 

"You're stealing BroZone's talent because you have none of your own, you big Oh, you big phonies!" PJ exclaimed. 

Everyone in the audience gasped and Velvet and Veneer started covering the diamonds on their shoulders pads as they giggle nervously. 

"Okay, we need to leave. Right now." Velvet stated as they ran to the car and drove off. 

"Follow that luxury vehicle." PJ stated to Tiny Diamond. 

"On it, Uncle PJ!" Tiny Diamond exclaimed. 

"What's up, Mount Rageous? You didn't think we were just gonna give you a boring, old stage show, did you?" Velvet asked. 

"That's what we explicitly bought tickets for." A person said in another car. 

"We're taking this show on the road!" Velvet exclaimed. 

"Oh, man. I'm trying to get through, but they got no respect for the blinker." Tiny Diamond stated as cars blocked us from getting to Velvet and Veneer. 

Velvet and Veneer press the buttons on their shoulders pads to get some more talent. 

Velvet and Veneer

Sweet dreams Are made of this 

Who am I to disagree? 

I traveled the world And the seven seas 

Everybody's looking For something 

"Oh! This is too much. I only have my learner's permit!" Tiny Diamond exclaimed. 

"Tiny, give me the thing...You know, the thing thing...Come on, Tiny, don't do me like that." Branch pleaded and I could tell Tiny Diamond was playing dumb. 

"Yeah, I knew what you was talking about." Tiny Diamond stated, pulling out his binky and gave it to Branch. 

"Oh. Oh, that's good." Branch said, as he sucked on the binky. 

"Branch, there they are." I stated as I saw Velvet and Veneer. 

Some of them 

Want to use you