Another Brother and...Sister?!

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

"Oh, my kids love these guys. We're a total Veneer household." Bruce stated as we heard Velvet and Veneer hit single on the radio. 

"They're the ones who have Floyd." John Dory stated. 

"Ugh. It's gonna be hard to separate the art from the artist." Bruce stated.  

I heard the announcer going on about Velvet and Veneer and their Rage Dome show and I shut off. 

"Guys, will Floyd even make it through that show?" Branch asked. 

"Don't worry. We're gonna make it. We've been looking for clues to find Clay." PJ stated. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. The clue board? You mean my clue board? That I made? We like the clue board now?" Branch asked. 

"What is he wearing?" PJ asked, looking at Clay's funderdrawers. 

"Oh. Those are just his...funderdrawers. Ooh, stinky. Oh, God." Branch stated as he sniffed them and it stunk so bad. 

"John Dory, I have no idea why you saved these. It's incredibly disgusting, but I'm glad you did." I stated as I smiled at him. 

"What? They're memorabilia. But I will be good gosh-darned if I know how they're gonna help us find Clay." John Dory stated to me. 

"Help us, Rhonda...She's got the scent." I stated, letting Rhonda sniff them and she got the scent. 

"Hey, Tiny. You see that button?" John Dory asked. 

"Uh, yeah." Tiny Diamond stated. 

"That beautiful, shiny button?" John Dory asked. 

"Oh, you mean the button that is taking every fiber of my being not to press? Yeah, I see it." Tiny Diamond stated. 

"Press it." John Dory stated. 

"Oh, heck yeah! Ooh! Let's hustle, daddy!" Tiny Diamond exclaimed as he pressed the button that said 'Hustle' above it. 

"Huh. Look at that. Are we sure this is where Clay lives?" Branch asked as we looked at a creepy clown head. 

"Are we sure? Our GPS is an armadillo bus sniffing used undies. So, no, we're not sure." John Dory stated. 

"I think this is the place from every true crime podcast I've ever listened to." Bruce stated. 

"Halt! Who goes there?" The Clown Head asked in a very creepy voice. 

We all screamed and Branch and PJ had me behind them. 

"Who dares trespass on these sacred grounds?" The Clown Head asked. 

"Branch, what are you doing?" John Dory asked as Branch walked up to the front of us. 

"Listen, we don't want any clown-related trouble, okay? We're just here looking for our brother Clay." Branch stated. 

"Wait a second. You're trolls?" The Clown Head asked. 

"So what? You're a clown." Branch said, confused. 

A troll came out of the Clown Head's mouth and she had the same skin tone as PJ. 

"Oh, my gosh. Hello! My name is Viva! It is so 'fantastamazing' to see other trolls. Hi! Ha! So, 'fantastamazing' is my own personal word. It means, um, fantastic and amazing. I used to say 'amastic', but then I was like, 'Hmm, that's not as good'." Viva stated as she hugged all of us.