Shoulder pads or Vacuum?

I don't own this picture! 

Floyd POV

Crimp

Tumble out of bed And I stumble to the kitchen 

Pour myself A cup of ambition 

And yawn and stretch And try to come to life 

Jump in the shower And the blood starts pumping 

Out on the street The traffic starts jumping 

And folks like me On the job from 9:00 to 5:00 

Working 9:00 to 5:00 

"Ow! You just burned me." Veneer exclaimed as Crimp accidently burned him. 

"Oh, my God! I'm sorry! Um, maybe it would be easier if you took your shirt off?" Crimp apologized and stated as a question. 

"Don't be lazy." Veneer groaned. 

"Oh, by the way, you know that thing you asked me for?" Crimp asked. 

"Space from you." Velvet guessed. 

"Oh, no. Yeah, no... Uh, what? Anyways, you said you needed a way to make your smoothies even fruitier on stage." Crimp stated, laughing a little. 

"You did?" Velvet asked. 

"Shh. Yes. That is what I want. Go on. Well, I had an idea. Tada!" Crimp exclaimed showing Velvet and Veneer shoulder pads(like the shoulder pads Velvet is wearing in the picture)

"Crimp, honey, that's not an idea. Those are shoulder pads." Veneer stated. 

"I beg to differ. It's a high-powered vacuum. I finally put that master's degree in engineering to good use. See? You just pop the grape or strawberry or blueberry or guava slice, right in here. And it releases the fruit's essence through here. Once you're on stage, lightly tap this button, just delicately, you know, like, once." Crimp explained. 

"Oh! Oh, my God. Wait. Wait." Crimp tried to stop Velvet but it was too late because Velvet didn't listen. 

Velvet puts on the shoulders, puts me in the right diamond slot and presses the button multiple times and some more of my talent and life was taken from me. 

Hey, yeah 

Velvet sang and I groaned out of pain. 

"You said that it was for smoothies." Crimp stated. 

"It's called lying, Crimp. Deal with me." Velvet stated. 

"If you use too much, you'll kill him. The plum that I tested turned into a prune!" Crimp exclaimed. 

"Well, I don't wanna kill the little guy. They're kinda cute when they're up and about, banging on the walls, yelling to go home." Veneer stated. 

"Do you wanna lose all this and go back to the dark place where we had nothing?" Velvet asked. 

"V-Girl, we grew up in the suburbs. Our parents were dentists." Veneer stated. 

"Our parents were nobodies, and we were nobodies. And when I met you, you were literally sucking your thumb and pooping all over the place." Velvet stated. 

"You met me when I was a baby, so..." Veneer stated. 

"All over the place. It was nuts! You don't wanna give up all the yachts and the bling and your illegal pet monkey, do you?" Velvet exclaimed.