The Wedding!

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

I can't believe it's finally the day...Me and PJ are finally getting married! 

We have been on a rollercoaster we call 'life' and I wouldn't change anything about my life. Everything is perfect; I finally have my big brothers back, I'm now a member of Brozone, PJ got to find his long lost big sister and I'm getting to married to the guy I love most in this world. 

But there was one problem, I still missed grandma. I still have nightmares about and it scares me more than I would like to admit. 

I wake up to the sound of my bridesmaids coming into my room, screaming loudly. 

"Y/n, time to wake up!" Viva screamed. 

"Viva, the wedding isn't until for another 6 hours." I groaned, half asleep. 

"Come on, we have to get you in the shower, get your dress and get your makeup on." Satin stated. 

"Yeah, Y/n, don't you wanna look fantastic on your wedding day?" Chenille asked. 

Long story short, Viva had to literally drag me out of bed and get me in the shower by force.

When I was done and I was dry enough to get my dress, Viva smiled at me as she showed me the dress. 

I started tearing up as I realized who's wedding dress it was. 

"Branch found it in storage and the girls and I fixed it up for you." Viva stated. 

I don't own this picture! You can change the pattern or the length or the color if you want

"I can't believe Branch found this; it's beautiful. It was grandma's and she wore it on her wedding day. I think even my mother wore this on her's and dad's wedding." I stated. 

Viva helps me get it on and then Satin and Chenille got that expression on their faces and it scared me. 

"It's time to turn you from a pretty girl to a beautiful goddess." Satin and Chenille stated in unison. 

They did my hair.