1.1 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝

You felt yourself levitating , an eerie feeling of nervousness churning in your stomach. The blinding while light surrounding you spiralled and spinned around your form with a great speed, it reminded you as if you were getting sucked into an alien spaceship. You never thought you would be pulled inside the game the same way. With all the bizarre stuff happening to you, you felt giddy , as if being pulled into a deep sleep. The energy from your body slowly drained away. Your eyes automatically trying to close and you felt your mind shutting down. As the light gradually started fading , only one thought lingered inside your head.

Did I make the right choice?

And with that, everything turned black.....

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The beeping of the alarm disturbed your sweet sleep as you groaned and turned in your bed , pulling the covers and burrowing yourself in the pillow to muffle the irritating sound.

"I don't want to wake just yet", you mumbled enjoying the rest you were unknowingly craving for, for the last few days. The previous night's incidents soon flooded your mind. "I got killed by a truck and had an odd conversation with two bizarre girls. I deserve some sleep". Whatever happened felt like a dream. A bizarre , terrifying and exhausting dream. You were under the precision that you were still in your bed and thought because of the lack of sleep your mind was playing such ridiculous scenarios as a coping mechanism. That's what you had read in a magazine. 'Perhaps you were hallucinating on the way back and the accident never really happened'. you thought to yourself.

But of course, that wasn't the case.

As the sounds of the alarm grew further and further riling, you were forced to peek your eyes open in order to reach the snooze button of the clock lying on the table.And that's when the odd architecture came to your view. Your eyes flashed open in shock and you jolted up awake on the bed in panic trying to take everything in.

This isn't my room! You looked around. This isn't my bed!

You scanned the surrounding as your heart raced at the unfamiliar architecture.

Where am I? Who am I? Am I still alive?

Subconsciously you ran your hands over your features and abdomen and hopefully you were still in one piece, fit and fine even after that dreadful accident.

That wasn't a dream?

Is this real? Am I even real?

You pinched and slapped yourself to find out and felt mild pain over the spot where you had attacked yourself.

Ow! So this is real.

Still panicking , your eyes darted around studying the room. You dashed out , spotting a dressing mirror to check whether your appearance had changed into a side character or whether you were still the normal you since Yo​​​​u were currently facing an existential crisis. You looked at your reflection in the mirror only to find out you were still the same. The only difference, you were in a totally different house in a totally different room!

While you were still in your frenzied state , you failed to notice a particular male open the door and step inside.

"Miss-" He addressed

"AAHHHHH!" you squalled out terrified over his out of the blue appearance, nearly tripping over your feet.

"Miss! Miss! What's wrong! Are you hurt!?" He asked with a concerned look plastered on his face.