2.2 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐬

10:30AM

The bell signalling the lunch break rang as the students gathered up their things and went their separate ways. Some went to the cafeteria, some to the library while some conversed making new friends and getting to know each other's wellbeing.

Watching them chatter happily made your heart ache a bit, how you longed to have a decent acquaintance beside Hana and Akumu.

Making your way to the locker, you turned looked for the key in order to place your books inside. Only after the search you realized you had forgotten them in the class drawer.

"What happened? " Hana asked as she paced towards you with Akumu by her side.

"I forgot my keys in the class... "

Akumu's face immediately plastered with annoyance"Tch how many times do I have to tell you to keep track of your things, huh? Try not to forget things so often" she scoffed.

"Sorry Akumu-sama" you muttered frowning internally over her rude demeanor.

"Then let's get them quick! I'll come with you Kai-san" Hana suggested, seemingly trying to find an excuse to stay away from Akumu, taking advantage of your situation.

You simply nodded while Akumu spoke further "Fine I'll wait for you two in the cafeteria. Don't be late" with that she turned and walked away.

Hana and you exchanged glances only to find yourself looking back. Despite the personality differences yoh two had at least one thing common.

Both of you were fed up of Akumu.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

After retrieving your keys from the class, you two arrived at the cafeteria. There was a huge commotion at the centre, the student's faces watching in awe. Although it was noisy you could clearly hear a similar voice reverberating throughout the room.

Sakai.

You immediately knew what was going on and rushed to the spot somehow making your way through the student crowd where as you expected saw Sakai bullying a student with short white hair.

Himari

"Well,well,well. Look who it is sitting all alone! Did Ito-san finally decide to leave you?"Akumu mused , a hysterical and malicious smile plastered on her face. The white haired on the other hand seemed exasperated and tried to fight back.

"Leave me alone..." She gritted her teeth her sky-blue eyes slightly glassy over the disconcert Akumu was causing.

Over her retort, the brunette leethed widening her eyes.
"What was that?"

"I-I said, leave me alone!" The girl tried to shake her off but it in vain ; that angered Akumu even more as she pulled her out of the chair with the jerk making her fall on the floor. Himari whinced at the pain that was blooming across her scalp, tears prickling threatening to fall from her icy blue eyes. Her face clearly showing she was on her last rope.

"Standing up for yourself now huh?" Sakai chuckled hysterically "That's cute but it's of no use sweetheart. That won't even damage a single cell on my body" She twisted her hair tormenting her even more while the crowd just stared at the brutal scene occurring right before their eyes. No one daring to help her or stand up against her.

"O-ow!" The girl exclaimed obviously in pain

Whilst watching the scene , your blood boiled in rage unable to tolerate her bullshit. Not only hers but of the cowardly crowd too.

How the heck can someone be so brutal? How can she be fine with bullying people like this? Doesn't she have any conscience?

You hated it. You hated everyone in the room.