4.3 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

You jumped out of the car, releasing a huge sigh.

You definitely didn't expect that coming!

Mr. Kai had spent the remaining time of your breakfast lecturing how you should interact with people and how you shouldn't let them get you. Geez, he lowkey reminded you of your mom. Only difference, he was ten times worse because if you had stayed another minute you feared your ears would start bleeding! And the worse part. It was only meant as an excuse! Ugh!

Whipping you bag over your shoulder you greeted your butler goodbye. Thankfully he had stepped in the right time during breakfast and excused Mr. Kai to let you leave for school. And you definitely PRAISED him for that. You thanked the isekai God's and creators for granting you such an understanding butler !

As you made your way through the same way you had crossed a day before, a pair of hand wrapped around your shoulders, pulling you into a hug and a high pitched voice greeted you with an enthusiasm level of one thousand.

"GOOD MORNING KAI-CHAN!! "

You flinched, immediately pressing a hand over your ear as they stung with the loudness of Himari-san's voice. You shot off a broken smile "Good morning Himari-san" you greeted somehow refraining from showing your displeasure. She was being really touchy early in the morning and you found it absolutely annoying. Like who likes to get tackled like this?

It was a unexpected over the amount of affection Himari-san was showing you just after one day. It was suspicious.... Wasn't it? But then again it was her personality... She was the kind of her who would get impressed over trivial things.. Another scheme of the creators to get the male leads so you definitely needed to get use to it if it meant Himari was going to be your friend.

Himari's face glowed like star light as she beamed but while she was busy showing her appreciation, you caught something from the corner of your eyes as someone stood there with a frown stitched on his face.... Someone with blonde hair and magenta eyes....Someone very familiar you dreaded.

It was none other that Ito Yukio.

You swallowed hard knowing right from the golden hair's expression that he wasn't pleased, that he was jealous. You harnessed his thoughts right through his eyes. Even though you didn't like to admit, you felt a bit overwhelmed.

How would you feel when someone who hasn't even talked to your best friend, suddenly gets preferred over you only after hanging out in one meeting? Won't you feel hurt?

Yes, you would. And that was exactly what Ito was feeling. That's what you reckoned and him and Himari, being one of your favorite character duos in the otome game you definitely didn't wish to land up on his bad side having him to hate you.

Having your favorite character to hate you would be something really afflicting in your perspective, so now you needed to find a way . A way where you didn't interfere in their business and also not have Ito get killed off by the male leads..... And you needed to think about it quick. You needed to mediate what kind of relationship you really wanted with him, friends or enemies?

Friends, meaning you'll shake off Himari's affection by ignoring her to let ito know you were merely interested in her.. But the downside of the choice was there would be no safety for Ito as the male leads would start suspecting him as a love interest.

Enemies, complying you'll act all buddy-buddy with Himari, ignoring Ito and his murderous gaze, ensuring the safety of the blonde... But the downside? It will break away their friendship, having you to be a villianess. Maybe even the male leads could kill you off instead.

You stailed on spot, not knowing what to do. Ito looked a lot like a frenemy at the moment mostly because of Himari and you were sure he'd become the later part of the word as soon as the silver haired was out of view.

Even the mascots had ditched the work on you to handle it on your own. Hence, they weren't of any use. Ito and Himari gawked at you, waiting for your response, waiting for your reaction while only one thought irritated you with a dilemma in your head.

So what is your choice now?

• Friends | • Enemies