3.1 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

You heaved a relief.

Finally the first day of school was over, finally you had broken ties with Akumu giving you the freedom you required. Although it was a little nerve wracking how the entire hallway and students glared at you while you passed, you were rather happy how things have turned. No one would call Kai stupid or coward anymore. No one would make you dance around their fingers anymore and that was enough to bring a smile on your face.

Along the way a few students (whom you barely knew) came to greet and praise you.

"Kai-chan! What you did in the cafeteria was awesome! "

"Good job ! I was really surprised when you stood against Akumu-san like that! "

"I didn't know you could do that! It was great to see Akumu-san getting taught a lesson."

Where there are admirers there are also despicers. So obviously a few talked shit about you behind their back,you had no choice but to ignore them .And even though what the good ones said was flattering, you hated being the centre of attention to it all. That would just add suspicion to your sudden change in personality.

You need to keep a low-profile from now on.

On the other hand you were a bit worried how Akumu would react since you hurt her inflated ego which bursted like a balloon during the lunch break. You hoped she wouldn't start plotting something malicious behind the scenes which will likely cause you trouble in future. And her last words 'You'll regret it' were still echoing through your brain giving you a bitter taste in mouth. You had to put up your guard up from now on.

On your way through the hallway, your stomach growled like an unfed wolf since you didn't have a proper breakfast in the morning and had even missed the lunch, making you even hungrier than you already where. So you decided to get something from the vending machine before things get worse.

Walking your way to the vending machine while searching your pockets for a coin, you wanted to eat something as soon as possible since the acidity was getting almost intolerable.However the machine was already occupied with a Cruella De Vil haired with multiple piercings rings and bandages. It only took you a while to notice who the person was. Your jaw dropped.

Saito Toshiro.

Another male lead of the game Lovestruck. A yandere one at that. He was very popular in your world for his amazing wits and looks and the amount of fanfics this man has is...kinda amazing not gonna lie. He also known to have a boyfriend. Yup , polyamory relationship (cough)There was no particular reason he fell for Himari. It's still unknown, but some say he fell for her gentle nature and stuff while it felt he fell moreover because she's the main female lead. But you're free to believe as you wish.

When you stood beside him ,he shot you an unimpressed look before averting it back at the machine. He put in the coin to get his desired drink and like usual the machine ejected a juice can out of the opening. The male didn't spare a single second to grab can and turned to face you while you pretended to choose something.

He glanced at you and then rolled his eyes before walking his way to the entrance, running his hand through his hair.His hands...they were covered in small bandages as well. He had this dumb style of things with piercings ,rings and bandages which you didn't really understand. If you didn't really know his personality you would have made fun of him. But you didn't,thinking you still have a lot to do before getting stabbed to death. His demeanor reminded you of Mei, intimidating with a steer-clear-of-me-or-I'll-punch-you look. Speaking of Mei, you still gotta befriend him right? You groaned recalling how epically you had failed today's morning.