2.1 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐬

You and your so called little group of "friends" arrived at class. You were surprised as go how patient Akumu-san seemed after your interruption. She was barely able to hold her urge of strangling Himari back then.

Goodness gracious at least I'm not Himari-san.

But as the thought of standing up against Akumu crossed your mind, you couldn't help but feel a bit terrified. Who knows how she would react after you suggest on breaking your year old friendship. Somehow your imagination played a scenario

You: Akumu-san I want to break ties!

Akumu: You dare betray me mortal?! Here!

*Stabs you to death*

"Y/n-san are you alright? You seema bit pale....."Hana inquired as the blood drained from your face.

"I just... don't feel the best today.. " you made an excuse , feeling uneasy over how you were going to manage to oppose Akumu. Was she going to make a farce ? Will all that bullying happen in public? After recalling, you did realize Akumu-san mostly bullied in front of students so as to keep them in fear and the teachers always let her slip from all the wrong doings because of her family name, often charging the bullied victims for her crimes. And you hated with burning passion. But it also made you realize if the teachers ever take action for Himari-san's bullying, you would be stuck in between since you were Akumu's minion and also the very person to oppose her. No matter against who the action will be taken, you would face the consequences anyway.

Suddenly I don't feel upto all this anymore.

Although Akumu-san was a total bitch, Hana was more like Kai ,the character you were reincarnated as, but smarter and a great excuse maker. Because your character was too naïve and simple, she often ended up being the one who helped Akumu in her dirty bullying. Mostly because she couldn't say no or make up an excuse like Hana.

Hana on the other hand despised Akumu but since she didn't have the guts to work on her hatred (being a coward she was) always sidetracked and later fed sweet sugarcoated words to the villianess in order to remain on her "goodside". Unfortunately,Kai wasn't like that often making the players of lovestruck feel sorry for her innocent nature.

Keeping your train of thoughts aside,you scanned the class in order to check if the heroine was there.It appears Ryu Himari didn't share classes. You heaved a sigh of relief. Hopefully that would be in your favour. It would have been a nuisance if both the females shared classes You couldn't imagine how you would have managed to pull Akumu away from Himari if she chatted or sat with her non-existent boyfriend Yukio.

As you settled on a seat in the class, a slim woman with pretty pink hair in a loose bun and purple eyes entered who you judged was your teacher. She was wearing a pink button up shirt paired with a black pencil skirt and black stilettos.She had a ring on her ring finger. It appeared she was engaged.

Keeping a few books on the table she turned towards the class , and spoke with a polite smile in hopes of bringing their attention onto her"Alright students, I'm Yu Ji-han your history teacher for this semester. Since it's the first day, let's get to know each other, shall we?"

The class turned silent over her introduction although a few murmurs still could be heard in the back. "Let's start with.." she looked around the room searching for a student to start with ,"You. The girl with black hair and red eyes. Introduce yourself."

Sakai stood up an arrogant smile stitched on her face as she looked around, seemingly to check if everyone's attention was on her. Then she smiled again satisfactorily and began,"As you all know, I'm Akumu Sakai the daughter of the Akumu family, one of the richest and most respected family in this region." She smiled, pleased.