1. New day, new Princess..

| Tw. swearing |

Pov. Y/n

I was sitting on the grass leaning against a blooming cherry tree reading a book with boy's head on my lap. I was holding the book in one hand and gently stroking that boy's hair with other, It was beautifull, warm summer day. Only If I could stay there forever... because the next thing I knew was sun getting in my room and hurting my eyes.

"Wake up princess, it's already 8am" Kayla, my personal main and my only friend in this whole palace said while grabbing the sheets away uncovering my body to the cold of the room I was sleeping.

"Remind me why do I have to wake up so early?" I asked her covering my eyes from sudden light.

"Head Maid and your mother wants to prepare you for the royal event where you'll be the official princess" Kayla said giving me some clean clothes.

"It will be public isn't it?" I ask

"Unfortunately.." She answered while folding the laundry

"But no one likes me! This is pointless. I'm not even related to Harumi but people just judge the book by its cover.." I said a little pissed. Everything became so hard because of Harumi. She ruined reputation of my family and now everyone thinks that we're bad too.. That's stupid.

"Well... How about we change the subject? What did you dream about this time? you looked so content.." Kayla said with a soft smile. She always tried to cheer me up which was nice to have at least her by my side.. 

"It's the same like last time actually, Me sitting on the grass leaning against the tree reading the book with boy's head on my lap sleeping peacfully.." I said with a small smile. That dream has been going for a while actually, it started when I became princess.. but that's probably only a coincidence. I thought.

"Do you know who is the boy now? I'm kinda curious not gonna lie" Kayla said with a smile full of energy. How is she always so happy and has so much energy so early in the morning??

"Not yet, all I see is the book and rest of the body, I've never saw the face but I think I've touched his hair? I dunno.." I said nervously 

"How is it like?? Can you describe it???" 

"They're really soft and fluffy... I also felt something sticking out like a tiny horns that were covered by his hair... Or I just imagined it-" I said everything that I could remember. But I wasn't sure about the tiny horns though..

"Maybe.. Otherwise  your parents wouldn't let you meet up with him-" Kayla said with a smile. 

I newer understood my parents's vision about Oni or the dragons, They don't want me to know anyone that is a mix but they don't seem to be like scared of them.. It's like they are hiding something, or maybe I'm really imagining things, maybe the whole 'princess' thing isn't for me. 

"By the way, have you heard that The ninja are in the city this week?" Kayla said with a grin

"Oh? That's nice-"

"You should invite them to the event!!" Kayla cut in.

"They don't even like me, There's no point in doing that. Besides I don't need dirty looks from them when I'll be becoming the princess.." I said with a hint of sadness and anger for Harumi. I always adored The ninja and wanted to meet them but after Harumi pulled a big Uno reverse bitch card and betrayed them I don't even want to know what would happen if i meet them...

"You can't just assume that they don't like you-" Kayla started but when she saw my glare she quickly shut up.

"Let's not waste time and prepare for that event, I want to go back to my room as fast as possible." I said getting up from my bed and walking to the door. I never liked big events, don't get me wrong I like parties but events such as that were beyond me.

"Oh okey- Hey! wait for me!" Kayla said running after me. I was already in the hallway walking towards the changing room where my mother was supposed to be. I opened the door and walked inside, my mother was sitting on the couch tapping her fingers in the armrest.

"You were supposed to come here straight after you wake up Y/n.. We don't have much time, the event is this afternoon." My mother said while looking at the window. How did she always hear me? 

"I'm sorry mom, I got caught up with that dream again-"

"Stop daydreaming, we have lots of dresses to look into" M/n said and stood up. She then walked up to me and put a handfull of dresses. I sighed and started trying the dresses she gave me, with Kayla's help of course.

------------------------------

First chapter done :D 
I'll try to post as frequently as I can
see you in next chapter

(Also I do not own any pictures in the book)