Chapter 1: Dogdays behaviour

☾ - Catnap POV
☼ - Dogday POV

☾-

My eyes flickered open to a dark presence. My room was pitch black and filled with Poppy gas. I rubbed my eyes and got up from my comforting bed, as tired as ever. Loud knocking filled my bedroom as I walked over to the door. A orange figure stood by with a large smile with huge eyes.
"Good morning Catnap! Mind if we hang out today?"
He seemed flustered and kind of rushed. Is he okay?
"Good morning..and sure?"
I welcomed to my room and opened windows to let out the Poppy gas, keeping him from..sleeping.
"So uh.. what do you want to do?"
"We can watch a movie and chat"

We chatted and watched a few movies till dark. We laughed and ate and Dogday was still acting weird, what's with Dogdays behaviour?
"Can I sleep over?"
"Sure.."
He seemed excited about my words, his tail was wagging faster then usual and his face was kind of red. I ignored it, but I was still concerned. He even kept holding my hand sometimes. I caught him staring at me and smiling at times. We got our blankets and pillows and laid them out in the floor, Dogday moved his very close to my 'bed'. We were practically sleeping together. I turned the other way so I could get him off my mind. It was hard enough since he was being very weird and annoying..

"Goodnight Catnap!"
"Goodnight.."

The sun rose and the light slithered through the gap between he window sill and and curtain. I felt warmer then usual. Like being wrapped in my own cocoon, till my eyelids parted to see me facing Dogday and him holding my upper body, with my arms holding his.. I knew he put us in this position. Maybe he just usually has a teddy bear and some how mistook it for me.. I'll ignore it for now.

N/A
HIIIIIII MY SILLIES. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SHORT ASS CHAPTER.
IM SORRY I HAVE SCHOOL AND STUFF SO-
ANYWAYS I HOPED YOU ENJOYED! BYEEEEEE