Chapter 6: Together

N/A
I forgot I mentioned light fluff and angst in the last chapter😭
I was a bit rushed so I though I'd make another chapter 😍
Enjoy :)
☀︎︎-
Skipping over to Catnaps house, I could hear the rest of the critters whispering and gossiping. I decided to check it out quickly.
"Hey guys what are you talking about?"
They paused for a moment until Hoppy nodded. She seemed to be leading this.
"Catnap.. he's becoming a problem and we think he murdered Bobby. And Crafty might have been too! We can't find her."
I quickly shook my head, surprised and annoyed at what they said. I raised a eyebrow.
"Why would you talk about Catnap like that! We're friends you guys, we don't talk bad about our friends!"
"We're not friends with him! We've never liked him! In fact.. I hate Catnap!"
The room went silent. My eyes widened. 2 missing and now our sanity is depleting, and so is our trust for one another.
I sighed. Clearly irritated.
"Look guys. We just need a break from this. And frankly, I don't believe Catnap would be able to murder his friends. I mean, he literally trust you guys. And a lot! And believe me I know. And also, he's not the type to murder anyone. You guys are just selfish! And you should be ashamed for talking bad about him"
I stormed off, nearly shedding a tear. I opened Catnaps door. He came downstairs and smiled. He quick noticed me tearing up, this was embarrassing! He hugged me confused on why I was feeling this way. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks as I hugged back. Now sobbing.
"What happened and who did this to you"
I sniffed and he sat me down on his couch holding my paws in his.
"T-the others critters have been talking bad about you a-and Hoppy said that y-you murdered Bobby and made C-Crafty disappear.."
I finally said between sniffles and hiccups.
He stood there and hugged me. Eventually sitting down beside me.
"She said she hated you and then I got mad and now I think that w-were not f-friends!"
More tears came as I looked up. Our faces were close but not close again. I couldn't take this anymore. And without any though I..

Hey y'all just saying that this next couple of paragraphs will contain some SMOOCHIES😍😍
Just a warm if your not comfortable with that💔

☾-
I noticed his face was really red. I could feel my self getting red too. Our faces were pretty close. One action could change our friendship easily. I looked away then Dogday leaned in and our lips crashed together. I noticed what was happening, though I didn't care. I could admit I was craving this for long. He held my face as I leaned in closer. Now sliding my tongue in his mouth. We softly parted away, panting with red faces. We leaned in for another kiss, I was now unknowingly crawling on top of me. Dogday was now sliding his tongue aswell. Savouring the taste, our make out session probably lasted for 5 minutes. I could hear Dogday's sweat moans of pleasure, until it was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Dogday stat up and stretched, then walking over to the door.

☀︎︎-
I opened the door to reveal Hoppy, looking guilty. She was about to speak as her eyes widened, looking as if she was about to laugh or cry. I finally realised she had seen my disheveled fur and red panting face, with Catnap in the background fixing his pendant, acting like he'd taking it off for..something. She burst out laughing but kept pausing with a face of disgust and trauma, then laughing again. She walked off the porch cackling wildly , obviously going to spill the MASSIVE tea to the others. She obviously misunderstood and might of though we did something in bed. Really we were just making out.

I shut the door and turned around till Catnap pinned me against the wall. My eyes widened and my face turned red with the only answer being his heavy breathing until he grabbed my face for another taste of me.
"Mmph!"
I've wanted this for so long. We've wanted this for so long. Though we'd have to hide it from the others critters, until I remembered about Hoppy. Parting away from the kiss, we both were panting.
"C-Catnap"
I was finally able to let out some words.
"Hoppy might tell t-the others.. we should g-go"
He nodded as we exited his house

End of fluff💔😭
It was so juicy tho😍

We fixed our fur and walked over to the little circle of gossip they created. Hoppy had jus sat down as we came over, we still had time to stop her. She opened her mouth trying to get words out, then Catnap stared at her with daggers in his eyes, implying to not tell. She closed her mouth. Only she knew, and she knew the consequences of telling, I don't know Catnap's intentions but I'm sure it was enough to keep her quite. They allowed me to sit in their circle while Catnap curled in a circle on my lap, sleeping. I patted his soft body, making him pur loudly. Everyone else giggled, not knowing this side of Catnap somehow. We chatted for a bit until dark, we parted to our separate while Catnap stayed at my place. I allowed him to rest with me in bed, since we were more like. Together now so it was fine. We hid under the covers and got some rest.

N/A
YASS YASS 😍❤️
Finally omg😍 anyways wormies hope you enjoyed and byeeeee